• 123 4 510
  • Page
  • Text Only
hawpi said:   Cash Back reporting is going to be a little slower for this one than everyone is used to seeing. There's no reason you shouldn't see it within the 14 days.

We are not aware of any issues in regards to the difference in landing some of you are seeing, but we are still waiting on confirmation for this.

14 days is too much for me...unless I see CB, I won't be buying another one. Already got one two days back and no signs of CB
Is there any other way FW can confirm that we will get CB 100% if there is a click history present in our account to confirm ? till that time I'm holding off.

hawpi said:   Cash Back reporting is going to be a little slower for this one than everyone is used to seeing. There's no reason you shouldn't see it within the 14 days.

We are not aware of any issues in regards to the difference in landing some of you are seeing, but we are still waiting on confirmation for this.

Hawpi,

given this expires on 12/24, 14 days turnaround to know if this will fly (especially on multiples) is pretty risky business for some.

also, the fact that the FW team seems unsure themselves on this landing page issue adds another layer of uncertainty to this. I'd hate to fill out a support ticket for non-payment just to be told they have no record (wrong landing page) or they deny payment for multiples (say ordering 10 of these things vs 1).

thanks.

How do you get the $10 off $20 Macaroni Grill when purchase on line? I looked on macaroni grill website and don't see that offer. Thanks!

Reporting: the tracking on this one is handled a bit differently than we usually see from merchants. This is why we don't yet have the exact date on when orders will start reporting to Cash Back accounts.

100% guarantee based off of a click isn't something we can do for *any* merchant, because there are variables that are beyond our control, such as user computer problems and/or user actions. All of our conversations with them & testing of this shows tracking works.

Multiples - we did indeed discuss multiples prior to adding this offer, and were assured multiples is not an issue.

tjdeak said:   How do you get the $10 off $20 Macaroni Grill when purchase on line? I looked on macaroni grill website and don't see that offer. Thanks!order online to go and apply "pasta" or "italian" or "fb10" to get $10 off $20+. pay at to go when you pick up your orders.

Click Landing:
They have confirmed that the click through landing at the two different spots still tracks.

Reporting:
I've also asked if we have a more definitive answer on when we should expect to see the first reporting... no update yet

Multiples:
To clarify my previous "multiples is not an issue". 10 on one order = one $5 CB. 10 different orders = 10 different CB's

hawpi said:   Click Landing:
They have confirmed that the click through landing at the two different spots still tracks.

Reporting:
I've also asked if we have a more definitive answer on when we should expect to see the first reporting... no update yet

Multiples:
To clarify my previous "multiples is not an issue". 10 on one order = one $5 CB. 10 different orders = 10 different CB's

as usual, you ROCK CHARLOTTE! thanks for the update, your attention and quick replies in this thread are very much appreciated.

jimbocobb said:   A lot of gift cards end up going unused (misplaced, forgotten, etc), and I would imagine an even larger percentage of e-giftcards end up going un-used, as well as being less expensive to provide (no physical gift cards to produce, no postage costs to mail), so companies are probably trying to encourage more folks to use e-giftcards these days. This is a good promotion to do that...hope it ends well for everyone.

Exactly, just like rebates, they are banking (hoping, preying) on the fact that a certain percentage will never get done.
Or even not done right so they can reject them.

yesidonoitall said:   jimbocobb said:   A lot of gift cards end up going unused (misplaced, forgotten, etc), and I would imagine an even larger percentage of e-giftcards end up going un-used, as well as being less expensive to provide (no physical gift cards to produce, no postage costs to mail), so companies are probably trying to encourage more folks to use e-giftcards these days. This is a good promotion to do that...hope it ends well for everyone.

Exactly, just like rebates, they are banking (hoping, preying) on the fact that a certain percentage will never get done.

or how many times do you have .13 cents left on a GC and just toss it? even the ones that do get used, often don't get depleted fully and people toss them not wanting to fool with such a petty amount. If 1000 gc's get tossed with .20 remaining on them, another $200 in cash profit. it all adds up.

hawpi said:   Click Landing:

Reporting:

Multiples:

thank you for the clarification. just have to be patient & wait for the merchant to report...

MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   jimbocobb said:   A lot of gift cards end up going unused (misplaced, forgotten, etc), and I would imagine an even larger percentage of e-giftcards end up going un-used, as well as being less expensive to provide (no physical gift cards to produce, no postage costs to mail), so companies are probably trying to encourage more folks to use e-giftcards these days. This is a good promotion to do that...hope it ends well for everyone.

or how many times do you have .13 cents left on a GC and just toss it? even the ones that do get used, often don't get depleted fully and people toss them not wanting to fool with such a petty amount. If 1000 gc's get tossed with .20 remaining on them, another $200 in cash profit. it all adds up.

How often do I toss a $0.13 gift card? NEVER. If it is a Debit card (such as a prepaid I received as a rebate), I use it to by odd Amazon eGift Certificates. If it is a specific store's GC, i carry it around until I next go to that store.... anything is is NOT what a FW'er (or FWF'er) would do.

Hawpi, thanks for checking on this. You might want to update the mod comment near the beginning of the thread.

I now have to consider if this is worthwile for me. Hate Chili's, Macaroni Grill /Maggiano's are too far away (and overly expensive), and not sure I ever saw a "On the Border" place. But sometimes coworkers pick the place... might as well save money when forced somewhere I hate!

Technologist - thank you! Mod comment updated.

Use the 3 I bought yesterday on a $31.16 bill after a free kids meal coupon we had.

$16.16 for 4 to eat lunch including my big Sam Adams.

BTW - the kids like Chili's so we go there every few months and most of the food is decent for the price.

Are their burgers terrible all the time or only when I happen to order one?

How long does it take until you see the Cash Back reported to Fat Wallet? I ordered 3 of these Saturday and still don't see them reported on my account. Thanks!

How long does it take to receive the email acknowledgment? I ordered a card about ten minutes ago but haven't seen anything yet.

Anybody else had their order returned? Mine $10 e-gift card was refunded..

Update: It took a few minutes longer, but I did receive the email.

MAKE YOUR GIFT CARD GO FURTHER!!

Free Appy or Dessert coupon w/entree purchase valid to 12/24!!

click like at link, decline the email sign up, hit "take me straight to coupon"

https://www.facebook.com/Chilis/app_443870895626234

valen9838 said:   Anybody else had their order returned? Mine $10 e-gift card was refunded..

I use google crome, all order done and i got my e-card, but use firefox, all order returned.

cheongsc said:   valen9838 said:   Anybody else had their order returned? Mine $10 e-gift card was refunded..

I use google crome, all order done and i got my e-card, but use firefox, all order returned.

What do you mean RETURNED?

In for 446. My fingers got too cramped after that.

cheongsc said:   valen9838 said:   Anybody else had their order returned? Mine $10 e-gift card was refunded..

i used firefox and got all 4 confirmation then the actual gc that i can print out and use. altho i had to clear cookies each time tho.

valen9838 said:   Anybody else had their order returned? Mine $10 e-gift card was refunded..

Sent 10, pre-charged $140, nine received. 10th one in account states:

Awaiting Delivery
Your eGift Card has been processed, and will be delivered on Dec 30, 2012.

MISTERCHEAP said:   MAKE YOUR GIFT CARD GO FURTHER!!

Free Appy or Dessert coupon w/entree purchase valid to 12/24!!

click like at link, decline the email sign up, hit "take me straight to coupon"

https://www.facebook.com/Chilis/app_443870895626234

Thanks MISTERCHEAP, I'm in for one coupon.

yea 5 times. i contacted their customer support and they said my payment didn't go though, which is BS because I saw the chanrge and refund on my Discover card

The $5 still hasn't credited in CashBack account although usually it's a matter of hours to show up.

ketamine said:   The $5 still hasn't credited in CashBack account although usually it's a matter of hours to show up.

please read the thread, FW staff already answered this, can take up to 14 days.

Is this still live? I'm getting an error: 404 - File or directory not found. Not sure if it's related to me being in Canada.

coolcanuck said:   Is this still live? I'm getting an error: 404 - File or directory not found. Not sure if it's related to me being in Canada.

Just checked and still working... so maybe either a short-term glitch on their end? Being in Canada *may* be the reason.

Just a note that this deal has ended early.

RE:

Surely because of the bitching going on.
Chillis must read all the doubters.
They try and give a deal and get bitten all over for it.

yesidonoitall said:   RE:

I seriously doubt it was canceled because people were concerned and wanted to make sure they get what is coming to them....

why was this ended early??? something strange about this whole deal.

I sure hope we are all getting the Cash Back due us on this.

freakinout said:   yesidonoitall said:   RE:

I seriously doubt it was canceled because people were concerned and wanted to make sure they get what is coming to them....

Yeah, maybe... just maybe, it was ended because they hit their program limit earlier than expected. I'm pretty sure Chili's didn't give this promo an unlimited budget.

hawpi said:   Just a note that this deal has ended early.I am very glad I waited on this. It was messed up from the first day.

MISTERCHEAP said:   why was this ended early??? something strange about this whole deal.

I sure hope we are all getting the Cash Back due us on this.

Exactly, MC!

knock me down with a feather

so once the 14 days is up we should received our CashBack? If it is not there we have to file support tickets?

We don't expect it to be 14 days - that was just used as a "don't worry, there's no reason we can think of that it won't be in your account before the 14 day to file a support ticket wait time is over"

But, if for some reason it is NOT posted in your account 14 days after your order, then yes I would recommend sending in a support ticket.

bigboy01 said:   so once the 14 days is up we should received our CashBack? If it is not there we have to file support tickets?

I think...
- The transaction will be reported within 14 days.
- The CashBack will be paid in 90 days after the transaction day assume the vendor paid FW.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014