• Text Only
I'm not ignoring anyone!!! I've been doing family stuff. Give me time tomorrow to thoroughly go thru recent posts, gather info, and start looking into it.

hawpi said:   Click Landing:
They have confirmed that the click through landing at the two different spots still tracks.

Reporting:
I've also asked if we have a more definitive answer on when we should expect to see the first reporting... no update yet

Multiples:
To clarify my previous "multiples is not an issue". 10 on one order = one $5 CB. 10 different orders = 10 different CB's

Can we depend on this? Because that's not what I'm seeing.

hawpi said:   I'm not ignoring anyone!!! I've been doing family stuff. Give me time tomorrow to thoroughly go thru recent posts, gather info, and start looking into it.

I think it's very clear that only the cashstar.com landing site worked, not chilis.com.

I bought six... only one CashBack showing up in my account. And it was the first click-thru. The one that sent me to cashstar.com and not the chilis.com landing site. I made all the purchases on the same day, opened up a new window, etc. All the clickthrus show up on my account as well...

MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   This is what I will do to recoup all not paid.
No tips there until I haVE USED UP the missing amount, AND i AM A CHEAP TIPPER SO IT WILL TAKE MANY MEALS.
i WILL ALSO INFROM THE SERVER AS TO WHY.

I sure hope you are joking. maybe you'll get some free spit in your food for your generousity!

Not kidding at all, Chilis makes the offer then renegs, the server can take it up with them.
I will provide them with transcripts of all this

This is the one I got credit on (I bought 5 and had 6 clicks)
690387851 Dec 15, 2012
11:40PM
Chili's eGift Card
Chili's eGift Card Cash Back Link

Maybe it was the cut off time for the report and all will be shown tomorrow.

now there's logic, CashBack at FW from Chili's gets screwed up and you're going to take it out on the poor server who earns the bulk of their living from tips from ungrateful customers like you. why don't you just dispute the Cash Back amount owed you on your credit card charges? at least that way you make the "chilis front office" have to respond to you and maybe get it fixed. guess it's nicer to screw over some hard working college kid or single mom cause you didn't get your $5 back.

RE:
now there's logic, CashBack at FW from Chili's gets screwed up and you're going to take it out on the poor server who earns the bulk of their living from tips from ungrateful customers like you.

I do not see it that way at all and no one should.
Chilis made the offer, I suppose I could take it off the bill but that may not be legal, getting it from the only person at the place I deal with is.

Staff said:
YES, it is going to work out

That right there is their assurance all will be paid....

When I or anyone goes to a business the pay of the workers and benefits are not my concern.
If they get tips, I see no requirement I tip.
If they choose to give poor service or spit, trust me, they will be dealt with.

I go in and expect the same service as anyone.

Surely all this chit chat over the pay/tips will cause someone to step in and say knock it off.

Completely agree with mistercheap. No one should blame the server for what Chilis and/or FW messed up.

My account still does not show any CB even though all of my clicks were registered correctly.

If I don't get my Cash Back, I'll just dispute the charges with my credit card company. I have enough documentations to prove my case and will get my money back.

nextmilenium said:   Completely agree with mistercheap. No one should blame the server for what Chilis and/or FW messed up.

My account still does not show any CB even though all of my clicks were registered correctly.

If I don't get my Cash Back, I'll just dispute the charges with my credit card company. I have enough documentations to prove my case and will get my money back.

ACTUALLY, YOU BOUGHT A $10 GIFT CARD AND THAT IS WHAT YOU GOT.

yesidonoitall said:   When I or anyone goes to a business the pay of the workers and benefits are not my concern.

Surely all this chit chat over the pay/tips will cause someone to step in and say knock it off.

So if someone slaps your kid for something you did wrong, would that be fair to you? Just saying....

yesidonoitall said:   nextmilenium said:   Completely agree with mistercheap. No one should blame the server for what Chilis and/or FW messed up.

Actually, no, I bought $10 gift card BECAUSE they promised $5 back. Therefore, if I don't receive the CB, they are breaking their part of the bargain and I have every right to dispute the charges.

nextmilenium said:   yesidonoitall said:   nextmilenium said:   Completely agree with mistercheap. No one should blame the server for what Chilis and/or FW messed up.

Actually, no, I bought $10 gift card BECAUSE they promised $5 back. Therefore, if I don't receive the CB, they are breaking their part of the bargain and I have every right to dispute the charges.

Does cc companies side with you if you do not get a mail in rebate?

FW provided a link, nothing said about if this after you click the first buy happens do this...
Land here first then land here for subsequent buys, that was not said.
In fact they published $5 FW CB for EACH separate buy of the $10 gc, all will work out.
They can make it happen.

nextmilenium said:   yesidonoitall said:   When I or anyone goes to a business the pay of the workers and benefits are not my concern.

So if someone slaps your kid for something you did wrong, would that be fair to you? Just saying....

Chilis made the offer, if they do not pay off,
clearly you can get it at the local location in the form of not leaving a tip.
CLEARLY.

yesidonoitall said:   nextmilenium said:   yesidonoitall said:   When I or anyone goes to a business the pay of the workers and benefits are not my concern.

CLEARLY.

This will be my last response since it seems you will never get the point.

When you leave no tip, you are hurting the server and not Chilis. The server had nothing to do with this promo. If you don't get this, well too bad for you.

nextmilenium said:   yesidonoitall said:   nextmilenium said:   yesidonoitall said:   When I or anyone goes to a business the pay of the workers and benefits are not my concern.

CLEARLY.

This will be my last response since it seems you will never get the point.

When you leave no tip, you are hurting the server and not Chilis. The server had nothing to do with this promo. If you don't get this, well too bad for you.

Would avoiding Chilis not hurt the server more?
No job, no option to make tips.....
IMO, tipping is kinda weird, why would a non tipper not get the same service as the big tipper?
I will get the service or the management will hear about it.
Then ba bye server.

SIDE NOTE:
I am just as full spending $5 at Jack in the Box as $15 at wherever.

tipping may not make much sense logically, but it is the paradigm here. Don't like it? Go to Europe or Latin America where waitstaff are given a living wage and dont expect tips. Until then, get used to shitty service and saliva in your food unless you tip on the full bill.

I bought 5 but am only showing CB for 1. I used the FW link each time but did not know to clear Cache each time. What do I need to do to get CB for the other 4?

I've read through all of the responses, so now going to try to get answers for all of you, as well as for us!

QUESTION: Is there anyone here that made an order from the 2nd landing page (the non-cashstar) and has seen it report? If yes, please let me know

I realize several ordered from the non-cashstar landing and have not seen those report. Even without having the exact details of each of your individual situations (2 missing, 10 missing, etc) I'm working on it.

Thank you!

Thanks for giving this issue so much prompt attention, Charlotte!

azspamit said:   tipping may not make much sense logically, but it is the paradigm here. Don't like it? Go to Europe or Latin America where waitstaff are given a living wage and dont expect tips. Until then, get used to shitty service and saliva in your food unless you tip on the full bill.

And how would the waitress know before your paying if you were not leaving a tip.

FW provided a link (as opposed to a poster)
The link showed eCards for Chillis, as did the subsequent clicking of the original link.
Few would notice a difference or even think that it may matter.
Further clickings also had eCards for sale and one would not know it was a different offer if in fact it was.

hawpi said:   Just a note that this deal has ended early

Why ??

xoneinax said:   hawpi said:   Just a note that this deal has ended early

Why ??

Possibly Chilis or their assignees was following this forum and saw the issues.
They figured it was not doing as intended for whatever reason and hence doing them no good.

I also bought 10 on 12/15 but I've only seen 1 Cash Back. I was going back from FW each time.
The clicks are recorded in my profile correctly.
Help

Only 1 CB showing for me, originally purchased 10 and wanted to get more.
When I saw the discussion about the problem with the landing page I tried a several Test click-thrus to see what everyone was talking about.
Looks like I made matters worse, my Click-thru history shows 15.

Purchased 5. Clicked through FW each time. Only one is showing up.

For me, i purchased 4. Clicked through FW each time. Only one is showing up.

I'd like to go for this new offer, but...
Get $10 Cash Back w/ $50 Chili's Gift Card Purchase!

begunn said:   I'd like to go for this new offer, but...

I saw that but am not going to chance it.......

I used FireFox. I closed all my windonws after each order.

I used FireFox.

zoturbo said:   mtrealdude said:   I got my CB on all of my 10 purchases. Thanks FW.

Did you do anything in particular to get all your CBs? Did you clear you Cache and all that jazz or did you just click the same link each time?

Thanks

I used FireFox and closed all my windows after each order.

begunn said:   I'd like to go for this new offer, but...

Hmm, FW stated $5 off $10 would be available until Christmas. Was going to buy several cards.
Now it is $10 off $50...I'll find another gift.

bjork73 said:   Red for this company pulling the deal early (Wow, you put what's essentially a half-off deal out there, and you don't expect it to be popular? Idiocy like that should come at a high cost). Green to FW staff for making sure we could order with some confidence we would get paid, but red to FW as a company for the seeming "oh well, too bad" non-response to the company flaking out of an item that FW actively advertised...
Amen. I wondered from the beginning when the deal was initially supposed to last until 12/31, because I saw where this was headed. Stupid, stupid, and more stupid.

I only have 1 CashBack pending. Bought 4 $10 GC's. 2 times I was sent to cashstar website. 2 times I was sent to Chilis website. 2 bought one day, 2 other's bought a few days after. Only have 1 pending. Never have I ever had this problem with another CashBack site I use. I hope this gets resolved fairly for FatWallet customers.

hawpi said:   Reporting has begun!

I've just uploaded the reported orders for Dec 15 and Dec 16.
If you ordered on one of these days, give your CB account a browse - you should see CB.

If you ordered on a different day, please be patient. We don't have those reports yet.

Thank you all for your excitement about this deal - but mostly for your patience.

Is all reporting from the 16th in? I bought three that day and don't see anything pending ( all went through the cashstar/chilis website)

freakinout said:   

Is all reporting from the 16th in? I bought three that day and don't see anything pending ( all went through the cashstar/chilis website)

I thought yes, but at this point I'm not going to say 100% yes.

We're working with them now on the missing orders, and the rest of the reporting.

hawpi said:   freakinout said:   

I thought yes, but at this point I'm not going to say 100% yes.

We're working with them now on the missing orders, and the rest of the reporting.

I thought I had to wait 14 days to report missing FW cash reported

Bought 4, only 2 Cash Back notifications

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.