• 16 7 8910
  • Page
  • Text Only
yesidonoitall said:   

I thought I had to wait 14 days to report missing FW cash reported

Generally speaking, correct!

However, the feedback in this thread indicates that there are missing orders. Or, at the very least, that we need more reporting to come to us. So, we are currently approaching it from a general point of view of it appears there are many orders from Dec 14-16 that did not come through to us, versus investigations for everyone individually. The hope is that it's a simple matter of they need to send us more reporting.

Solipsist (Staff) seems to be monitoring the Get $10 Cash Back w/ $50 Chili's Gift Card thread.
Are there some tips or hints someone can put in that thread while it is still live so it doesn't derail like this offer?

Ordered 20 on 14th and 15th. Still no CB for any orders. All my orders were generated from FW page and all click thrus are reported correctly. This leads me to believe FW has not received all reports yet (I hope).

I still have faith in FW to work this out.

hawpi said:   yesidonoitall said:   

However, the feedback in this thread indicates that there are missing orders. Or, at the very least, that we need more reporting to come to us. So, we are currently approaching it from a general point of view of it appears there are many orders from Dec 14-16 that did not come through to us, versus investigations for everyone individually. The hope is that it's a simple matter of they need to send us more reporting.

Thanks for your help Charlotte. I am a first time FW customer and I do a TON of business online. If it's any indication, I received about $900 CashBack in 2012 from Ebates.com due to my shopping activity. I really hope this gets resolved because as a new customer this is way more frustration than I ever hoped to experience, especially on my first visit to FW.

It looks like you've already answered similar questions previously, but as long as the clicks are in your history and the $10 purchase was made via FW links each time, is FW/Chilis going to honor the $5 CB on each of those orders?

Thanks again

my $20 CashBack have been reported. thanks!

hawpi said:   yesidonoitall said:   

Nothing showing for me yet.

Nothing for me either. 9 valid clicks outstanding.

I made a few purchases using the link in the initial post today. Then noticed that it is now linked under "Expired Deals" in its URL address.
This deal was supposed to last through 12/24.
Was it prematurely made expired or it's still valid?

ivanivanix said:   I made a few purchases using the link in the initial post today. Then noticed that it is now linked under "Expired Deals" in its URL address.

How about reading the thread first?

c3 said:   ivanivanix said:   I made a few purchases using the link in the initial post today. Then noticed that it is now linked under "Expired Deals" in its URL address.

tried, not that obvious. would have been nice if the OP would change the title / update the post - EXPIRED

ivanivanix said:   c3 said:   ivanivanix said:   I made a few purchases using the link in the initial post today. Then noticed that it is now linked under "Expired Deals" in its URL address.

tried, not that obvious. would have been nice if the OP would change the title / update the post - EXPIRED

Well, this thread is now in the EXPIRED DEALS forum. Isn't that obvious enough?

nextmilenium said:   Ordered 20 on 14th and 15th. Still no CB for any orders. All my orders were generated from FW page and all click thrus are reported correctly. This leads me to believe FW has not received all reports yet (I hope).

Still nothing showing up on my account. Now I'm a little concerned BUT I still have faith in FW.

nextmilenium said:   nextmilenium said:   Ordered 20 on 14th and 15th. Still no CB for any orders. All my orders were generated from FW page and all click thrus are reported correctly. This leads me to believe FW has not received all reports yet (I hope).

Still nothing showing up on my account. Now I'm a little concerned BUT I still have faith in FW.

We still have more reporting that we have to receive.

I made 6 purchases (all show in click history with order numbers). Only 1 has received Cash Back. I trust FW will make it right...

12/17 and nothing showing, has 12/17 been processed yet?

I also purchased on 12/17 and have nothing in my account yet.

I have 2 transactions for the 15th that show click through but not reported yet

Is FW going to do anything here to all the complaints? Do we need to dispute the transaction with the CC company?

karthikchettiar said:   Is FW going to do anything here to all the complaints? Do we need to dispute the transaction with the CC company?
IMHO, I think everyone should wait at least 14 days (the regular terms) before posting any more complaints.

SpeedDragon

karthikchettiar said:   Is FW going to do anything here to all the complaints? Do we need to dispute the transaction with the CC company?

I still fail to see how a side offer not made directly with the company
you paid can have any responsibility to the card holder.
I still will take it out on the server, they can deal with Chilis about it.

yesidonoitall said:   I still fail to see how a side offer not made directly with the company
If/when you get your CB reported, are you going to give the server back tips?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yesidonoitall said:   I still fail to see how a side offer not made directly with the company
If/when you get your CB reported, are you going to give the server back tips?

My wording was predicated on not getting it....
I am in no hurry to got to Chilis, I can wait.

dazviking said:   begunn said:   I'd like to go for this new offer, but...
Get $10 Cash Back w/ $50 Chili's Gift Card Purchase!

Hmm, FW stated $5 off $10 would be available until Christmas. Was going to buy several cards.
Now it is $10 off $50...I'll find another gift.

Same here. Frustrated at the bait and switch. I was actually going to order a few tonight and go to Chilis to eat. Not anymore.

Same as everyone else... order 5 on Dec 17, nothing reported but all click-throughs in history.

Barbiedawl said:   I have 2 transactions for the 15th that show click through but not reported yet

Same situation here. Strange how they can record click-thru, but nothing even 'pending' my account. Even odd things like hotel resevations weeks into the future show 'pending' more quickly than this.

Logan71 said:   Barbiedawl said:   I have 2 transactions for the 15th that show click through but not reported yet

Same situation here. Strange how they can record click-thru, but nothing even 'pending' my account. Even odd things like hotel resevations weeks into the future show 'pending' more quickly than this.

A click is recorded by FW from you accessing the site thru their link.
FW does not know you actually bought anything.
The retailer would.
That reporting or lack of is the issue.

Used my GCs tonight, only 1 of my 2 purchases is showing, but I'm sure FW will get things handled once the merchant sends everything over.

Discover card says that you have 90 days to file a dispute. But if you call them now they will make a notation in their records that you reported the possible problem on this date (but are not yet ready to proceed). IT IS GOOD FOR IT TO BE ON RECORD EARLY.

Chili`s management needs to be made aware that if they do not quickly straighten this out they will take a huge hit from adverse national exposure.

I only ordered two, hours apart, both as gifts sent to their personal e-mail addresses. I have only one reported, with absolutely no way to tell if it is the first or second gift purchase. FW uses completely different numbers for the click through and for the reporting. The click through history has a column for already reported, that is still blank for EVERY click through (even the ones that have been reported).

tracfancier said:   Discover card says that you have 90 days to file a dispute. But if you call them now they will make a notation in their records that you reported the possible problem on this date (but are not yet ready to proceed). IT IS GOOD FOR IT TO BE ON RECORD EARLY.

Chili`s management needs to be made aware that if they do not quickly straighten this out they will take a huge hit from adverse national exposure.

I only ordered two, hours apart, both as gifts sent to their personal e-mail addresses. I have only one reported, with absolutely no way to tell if it is the first or second gift purchase. FW uses completely different numbers for the click through and for the reporting. The click through history has a column for already reported, that is still blank for EVERY click through (even the ones that have been reported).

I've never considered disputing a charge if I didn't receive CashBack or a rebate.
How can I dispute the charges if all of the e-giftcards ordered were received?

You can dispute on the basis that Chilis was offering $5 CashBack if you purchased using Fatwallet. For whatever reason, they don't appear to be coming through on their part -- maybe they will -- maybe they won't. If they don't, they will need to offer returns at the least. Personally, I would have never purchased these if they didn't offer CashBack on it.

From Discover's FAQ:
Can I dispute an inconvenience I had or rebate I didn't receive?
Although the merchant didn't meet your expectations, the transaction cannot be disputed with Discover Card if you received the goods or services you purchased. Please contact the merchant directly.

I am still a bit p*ss*d off that they pulled this deal. saw it right before I left on vacay, did a small one and wanted to FWF it after I came back today. Just found out that it is over, sigh. Oh well, atleast CashBack is reported for the one I did so that is good. Thanks FW!

RE: FW click follow ups

I get those eMail quite often, as I just did
I wonder why none for the Chillis clicks that appear as though I did not buy anything?

I ordered 14 $10 cards and I only have 1 CashBack pending. All clicks are in my history and were individually done through the Fatwallet link.

I ordered 14 $10 cards and I only have 1 CashBack pending. All clicks are in my history and were individually done through the Fatwallet link.

hawpi said:   Reporting: the tracking on this one is handled a bit differently than we usually see from merchants. This is why we don't yet have the exact date on when orders will start reporting to Cash Back accounts.

100% guarantee based off of a click isn't something we can do for *any* merchant, because there are variables that are beyond our control, such as user computer problems and/or user actions. All of our conversations with them & testing of this shows tracking works.

Multiples - we did indeed discuss multiples prior to adding this offer, and were assured multiples is not an issue.

I hope all that is true. I purchased 3 cards on the 15th, all through separate clicks, got confirmation emails on all, fw click history is correct. None are yet reported.

My click history has order number and date in for each transaction. Should be no issue verifying all of the orders...

rebar17 said:   

I hope all that is true. I purchased 3 cards on the 15th, all through separate clicks, got confirmation emails on all, fw click history is correct. None are yet reported.

I am in same boat, bought a few on the 15th, clicks are there, but none reported as of yet. Be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm obviously hoping to get the Cash Back, but we go to Chili's about once a month so I feel like I have nothing to lose on this deal. It might however keep me from trying out new places in future deals, which is probably why companies offer these type of promos in the first place

roamerr said:   My click history has order number and date in for each transaction. Should be no issue verifying all of the orders...

Does your click history have an ORDER number, or just a click number? You are assigned a click number for all clicks through FW, even if you don't buy anything.

I entered the order number and date for each click. I do this before letting the window close if I make an order. This makes sure i have an order number if needed. Ebates burnt me this year on WalMart even though I had an order number. Hopefully this is not the same case.

hawpi said:   nextmilenium said:   nextmilenium said:   Ordered 20 on 14th and 15th. Still no CB for any orders. All my orders were generated from FW page and all click thrus are reported correctly. This leads me to believe FW has not received all reports yet (I hope).

We still have more reporting that we have to receive.

Can we have an update on the resolution or should we cancel/dispute orders with the CC Co?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014