• 167 8 910
  • Page
  • Text Only
Haven't heard from any Mods recently so it looks like we'll just have to fill out support tickets on day 14.
I'm guessing if you ordered and received a $10 gift card, but didn't get cash-back the credit card company will tell you to contact the merchant.
Not sure how difficult it would be to cancel orders and obtain a refund

begunn said:   Haven't heard from any Mods recently so it looks like we'll just have to fill out support tickets on day 14.
I'm guessing if you ordered and received a $10 gift card, but didn't get cash-back the credit card company will tell you to contact the merchant.

good luck, next to impossible for this sort of reason. GC's generally are non-refundable.

MODS/HAWPI, please update with what's going on. The silence is a little disconcerting. Thought another batch of reporting was supposed to come in. Have 2 order from 12/17 or 18 that never reported.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
MODS/HAWPI, please update with what's going on. The silence is a little disconcerting. Thought another batch of reporting was supposed to come in. Have 2 order from 12/17 or 18 that never reported.

They're probably all busy preparing for the deluge of support tickets that this fubar deal is going to create.

MISTERCHEAP said:   good luck, next to impossible for this sort of reason. GC's generally are non-refundable.

I agree with your statement, several other posters had suggested requesting a refund (from the merchant?).
No intention of doing that myself, but will certainly be very hesitant to jump on another deal like this if we don't get CB in the end.

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

They're probably all busy preparing for the deluge of support tickets that this fubar deal is going to create.

yea, this probably will win FW CLUSTER**** of 2012 award. Feel sorry for anyone who bought 20, 30 or 100 of these things. I'm only out 2 so far unreported, and we do go to chili's a good deal, so not the end of the world for me. But still, would be nice to see that $10 show up in my CB account without jumping through the support hoops and then getting the "merchant says no dice" final resolution after all that.

As FW said, if they don't get paid, neither do we.

begunn said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   good luck, next to impossible for this sort of reason. GC's generally are non-refundable.

I agree with your statement, several other posters had suggested requesting a refund (from the merchant?).
No intention of doing that myself, but will certainly be very hesitant to jump on another deal like this if we don't get CB in the end.

let's face it, the CB offer was on the FW page, NOT the chili's page. I doubt they are going to cancel hundreds of e-gc's for those that never got their CB reported.

Feel sorry for those who bought 40 or 50 of the egc's and may not get their CB. Good luck getting Chili's to refund/cancel 50 Gift Cards.

You can get the $5 back one way or the other, I know how I will.

yesidonoitall said:   You can get the $5 back one way or the other, I know how I will.

no stiffing the server to accomplish that. your way SUCKS!

MISTERCHEAP said:   yesidonoitall said:   You can get the $5 back one way or the other, I know how I will.

no stiffing the server to accomplish that. your way SUCKS!

Well, you do not need a server, you can give the order direct to the cook and pick it up from him......
Not giving the server a tip is not stiffing anyone.
And tell them why, they can take it up with Chilis.
If they need more money thy can always get another job.

MISTERCHEAP said:   begunn said:   Haven't heard from any Mods recently so it looks like we'll just have to fill out support tickets on day 14.

good luck, next to impossible for this sort of reason. GC's generally are non-refundable.

Not intentional silence. We'll update here as soon as we know something. Hawpi isn't working today, but I'll ask her for an update as soon as possible.

Some do not tip, and that better not be if you return they get the wrath of the server.

yesidonoitall said:   Well, you do not need a server, you can give the order direct to the cook and pick it up from him......
If you don't want to tip the server for good service, you can always eat at home or fast-food.

yesidonoitall said:   Some do not tip, and that better not be if you return they get the wrath of the server.Maybe your eBay customers should only pay you the item price and not your shipping/handling charge ... sounds fair to me as shipping/handling is a service and adds no value to the item.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yesidonoitall said:   Well, you do not need a server, you can give the order direct to the cook and pick it up from him......
If you don't want to tip the server for good service, you can always eat at home or fast-food.

So if I do not tip I can expect bad service, what restaurant condones that?
How does the server know ahead of time who tips and how much?

Definitely not intentional silence - someone got me sick

I don't have an update yet. Definitely still expecting more reporting, but I'm not sure when. Trying to find out what the hold up is, but with Christmas there have been a lot of folks out from every direction.

hawpi said:   Definitely not intentional silence - someone got me sick

I don't have an update yet. Definitely still expecting more reporting, but I'm not sure when. Trying to find out what the hold up is, but with Christmas there have been a lot of folks out from every direction.

RE:
someone got me sick

Was it Chilis ?

hawpi said:   Definitely not intentional silence - someone got me sick

Get Well Soon!

BBL, I am having issues with Radio Shack claiming they have HTC One V's right now.
They tell me they do not have them....
I send others into buy and they get them.

JUST uploaded another round of reporting to accounts. Expect to receive one more round of reporting still.

Thanks for the laugh & the well wishes

Got all 4 out of 4. Thanks!

c3 said:   Got all 4 out of 4. Thanks!

3 out of 3!!! Happy Here!

Thanks, and sorry for the doubts!

too bad I didn't buy 50!

Still nothing for me. With only 1 more round of reporting to go, my faith in FW is diminishing but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Only 1 of 6 shown for me.... My click history shows order numbers so mine should be easy to track...

Still 0 for 3 purchased on the 15th.

Only 1 of 4 shown for me. Pls help.

Now I have one of five (too).

Mine is now pending, so there is hope!

I had purchased 4 and all 4 posted to my account today! =)

Hope the FW cash gets resolved for all, but the whole thing gets major red from me. Pulling the offer so much sooner than originally stated amounts to a stunt.

yeah still missing 2 of 4

How does FW get away with sending me emails claiming there is Cash Back from every store when there is no such thing?

stevec5000 said:   How does FW get away with sending me emails claiming there is Cash Back from every store when there is no such thing?

Hi! Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean? I'm not sure if you are referring to a click follow up email, CB sale emails, or exactly what, but want to answer if possible! Just need more details about the emails you are referring to.

Thanks!

Has anyone actually received their payment(s) yet?

tthurber said:   Has anyone actually received their payment(s) yet?

If you mean being able to cash out the Cash Back, no. It won't be available to request payment on until 90 days after purchase date.

tthurber said:   Has anyone actually received their payment(s) yet?FW CashBack payments usually aren't available for 90 days.

yoregano said:   Hope the FW cash gets resolved for all, but the whole thing gets major red from me. Pulling the offer so much sooner than originally stated amounts to a stunt.

Pulling the offer early is perfectly acceptable... just like any program, there is a set budget. If the offer sells out faster than they thought, you shouldn't be expecting them to just pony up more money into the program. Same as when Best Buy sells out of some laptop. Nobody actually expects them to go in the back room and make more.

Now, as for NOT PAYING the offer... that's another story, and if FW isn't able make good on the advertised offer, I recommend you all contact the BBB and/or your Attorney General. It's not appropriate behavior to offer something, then reneg on it after the money is in the drawer.

labboypro said:   yoregano said:   Hope the FW cash gets resolved for all, but the whole thing gets major red from me. Pulling the offer so much sooner than originally stated amounts to a stunt.

Pulling the offer early is perfectly acceptable... just like any program, there is a set budget. If the offer sells out faster than they thought, you shouldn't be expecting them to just pony up more money into the program. Same as when Best Buy sells out of some laptop. Nobody actually expects them to go in the back room and make more.

Now, as for NOT PAYING the offer... that's another story, and if FW isn't able make good on the advertised offer, I recommend you all contact the BBB and/or your Attorney General. It's not appropriate behavior to offer something, then reneg on it after the money is in the drawer.

Cafe food costs are 30% max
Giving 50% is still letting them break even.
The intent is to get people in, if the deal works, keep it going.

Purchased on 12/17, all clicks tracked, 25% CB now pending.

I've gotten 2 of the 5 I purchased.

labboypro said:   yoregano said:   Hope the FW cash gets resolved for all, but the whole thing gets major red from me. Pulling the offer so much sooner than originally stated amounts to a stunt.

True in principle, but the offer was pulled after a couple days when it was originally supposed to last the whole month. THAT is what's ridiculous. If the budget for the program ended that quickly, that is very poor estimation/planning on the part of the bean counters in charge. As someone said earlier, it was effectively a 50% discount on the gift card. C'mon, obviously people are going to jump hard on a deal like that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014