• 1678 9 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
yoregano said:   True in principle, but the offer was pulled after a couple days when it was originally supposed to last the whole month. THAT is what's ridiculous. If the budget for the program ended that quickly, that is very poor estimation/planning on the part of the bean counters in charge. As someone said earlier, it was effectively a 50% discount on the gift card. C'mon, obviously people are going to jump hard on a deal like that.

Poor planning... agreed. Poorer management would have been to let the hemorrhaging continue after they realized it was poor planning to begin with... as is evinced by their follow-up deal, which was only 20% off... a "correction" to their earlier poor planning. Again, just about every deal on the planet is "while supplies last" in some form or another. Supplies didn't last.

I know someone who has purchased 5 after me but has received all Cash Back. I only got the first one (of 5) so far.

Weird stuff going on here. I ordered on Dec 14th and I swear at some point saw it on my CB reporting history but then it disappeared and I came to this thread and saw people were having trouble. Looked at my click history and Chilis along with several other clicks were missing. Put in support ticket got email on 27th saying no click history sorry nothing we can do. Then later that day got email saying provide chilis confirmation order please. Did that and now CB shows reported and my click history now shows Chili's along with the other missing clicks. Hmmm well at least it looks like it got straightened out in the end. I printed out a copy of my CB page showing CB reported and my click history.

Oops forgot to say thanks Fat Wallet for clearing it up!

zero for three on the 15th reported. 3 support tickets now sent in.

Fatwallet is Great!
Filed support tickets for 9 Chilis transactions. Within minutes I received 9 messages.
Good news - we were able to match enough preliminary information on this inquiry to expedite the investigation process. Rather than keep you waiting while we hammer out the details with the merchant, we've approved your Cash Back credit.In our experience, when Cash Back transactions aren't reported automatically to us by the merchant, it's most commonly due to shopping habits or computer configuration (anti-spyware, etc) on the part of the member. As you continue Cash Back shopping, please be sure you check for Cash Back Details of the merchant, and follow the protocol outlined in our Cash Back FAQ.Please let us know any time you have questions, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"

Mod hawpi did a great job dealing with the angry mob

Filed 12 support tickets and got 5 approved with the same message above. 7 reports are still outstanding.

submitted 2 tickets and 1 was approved within minutes

waiting on the other

thanks FW and hawpi

hawpi said:   JUST uploaded another round of reporting to accounts. Expect to receive one more round of reporting still.

Thanks for the laugh & the well wishes

I am still showing nothing for the three I bought on 12/16

There is no
SUPPORT TICKET logo to click on for the Chilis clicks like all others

yesidonoitall said:   There is no

Has it been 14 days since your purchase(s)?

begunn said:   yesidonoitall said:   There is no

Has it been 14 days since your purchase(s)?

Today is the 14th day, maybe in a few hours it will be there.

I got approved so far on the 2 I reported as no FW Cash Back, 2 more to go....

However this reply from FW makes no sense
=========================
Good news - we were able to match enough preliminary information on this inquiry to expedite the investigation process. Rather than keep you waiting while we hammer out the details with the merchant, we've approved your Cash Back credit.
In our experience, when Cash Back transactions aren't reported automatically to us by the merchant, it's most commonly due to shopping habits or computer configuration (anti-spyware, etc)
===================================

THIS PART:
it's most commonly due to shopping habits or computer configuration (anti-spyware, etc)

I got the FW cash reported only on the first buy, subsequent ones on the same pc were not reported, what could that have to do with any anit-spyware program.

yesidonoitall said:   I got the FW cash reported only on the first buy, subsequent ones on the same pc were not reported, what could that have to do with any anit-spyware program.You obviously didn't tip the FW virtual server after your 1st transaction, so what do you expect?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   yesidonoitall said:   I got the FW cash reported only on the first buy, subsequent ones on the same pc were not reported, what could that have to do with any anit-spyware program.You obviously didn't tip the FW virtual server after your 1st transaction, so what do you expect?

I am not a tipper and frequent places that do not expect it such as Jack in the Box (great food and value)
It was my intent to not tip at Chiis if the FW Cash Back was not going to be given as Chilis as they contracted to do.
Server would be advised so the she could take it up with management.

rebar17 said:   zero for three on the 15th reported. 3 support tickets now sent in.

Still have not heard from chilis on the Cash Back for 3 purchases. And now, a day and a half after filing the three support tickets, there hasn't been any response from FW.

????????? What's the deal here?

rebar17 said:   rebar17 said:   zero for three on the 15th reported. 3 support tickets now sent in.

Still have not heard from chilis on the Cash Back for 3 purchases. And now, a day and a half after filing the three support tickets, there hasn't been any response from FW.

Did you look to be sure you completed the requests.

My support requests link
https://www.fatwallet.com/account/view_support_ticket_list.php

My so far 2 reports were answered within 15 minutes and show as FW Cash Back available in March.

rebar17 said:   rebar17 said:   zero for three on the 15th reported. 3 support tickets now sent in.

And Chilis does not notify you, FW does.

yes they are completed, not my first support ticket.

submitted a single ticket for two of my open orders of the 3 total i placed

ionizer said:   submitted a single ticket for two of my open orders of the 3 total i placed

Why 2 buys on one ticket, I do not see how you can do that let alone why you would

In theory, there is still another report coming.

All the same... if it has been 14 days and you have any orders missing, by all means do fill out a support ticket. We want to be sure everyone gets all the Cash Back they are eligible for!

Happy to report ALL of my 20 purchases now show pending Cash Back (I had to submit 20 support tickets and it was worth it even though time consuming).

Totally worth participating in this promo by saving 50% on Chilis or Macaroni grill e-gifts!!

Thank you FW!!!

nextmilenium said:   Happy to report ALL of my 20 purchases now show pending Cash Back (I had to submit 20 support tickets and it was worth it even though time consuming).

Totally worth participating in this promo by saving 50% on Chilis or Macaroni grill e-gifts!!

Thank you FW!!!

Lucky you...I put in 12 tickets and 5 was approved within seconds. After 2 days I get updates on the other 7 that these are under investigation with the message below.

---------------
Thanks for contacting us regarding your Chili's e Gift Card purchase. We'll be happy to look into this for you.

We have processed a temporary credit based on the information you provided, along with the estimated Cash Back amount. We will contact the merchant to request an investigation, and credit for the order. If they elect to pay us, we'll be able to approve the Cash Back for you. If they don't, we'll provide an explanation based on information they provide us.

Investigations can take from 60 to 90 days, so thank you in advance for your patience. Once we learn the status of the merchant's investigation, we will notify you.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime, please let us know. We’re here to help.
--------------------------

Did you upload screenshot of the email order confirmations? I uploaded each email I received as screenshot that showed order number.
Hope you get your Cash Back soon.

Yes, for each order I entered the order number and attached the PDF of the email confirmation. I included exactly the same information and PDF (different order information) and I'm surprised that only 5 was processed automatically.

pumping said:   nextmilenium said:   Happy to report ALL of my 20 purchases now show pending Cash Back (I had to submit 20 support tickets and it was worth it even though time consuming).

Thank you FW!!!

Lucky you...I put in 12 tickets and 5 was approved within seconds. After 2 days I get updates on the other 7 that these are under investigation with the message below.

---------------
Thanks for contacting us regarding your Chili's e Gift Card purchase. We'll be happy to look into this for you.

We have processed a temporary credit based on the information you provided, along with the estimated Cash Back amount. We will contact the merchant to request an investigation, and credit for the order. If they elect to pay us, we'll be able to approve the Cash Back for you. If they don't, we'll provide an explanation based on information they provide us.

Investigations can take from 60 to 90 days, so thank you in advance for your patience. Once we learn the status of the merchant's investigation, we will notify you.

If there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime, please let us know. We’re here to help.
--------------------------

Two days after support ticket, 16 days after purchase I got the same crappy response. I supplied the confirmation screenshots, the click history is there. What exactly will take this investigation 60 to 90 days? This was a deal posted by Fat Wallet staff, I read the thread and did 3 separate click throughs/clear cookies, got three confirmations, sent those in and now I'm getting the 60 to 90 day investigation spiel, something isn't right and this is already more aggravation than it's worth.

How about the staff getting Chili's to just refund these purchases at this point, this was a botched offer from the beginning. What happens in 90 days, I hear "no Cash Back" and I've passed the time frame to protest the charges on my credit card.

Why are some folks getting their Cash Back based on preliminary info but I'm getting some 90 day investigation stuff. What do you need for preliminary info to commit to a refund?

hawpi said:   In theory, there is still another report coming.

All the same... if it has been 14 days and you have any orders missing, by all means do fill out a support ticket. We want to be sure everyone gets all the Cash Back they are eligible for!

In theory??? What time frame would this theoretical reporting cover?

rebar17 said:   hawpi said:   In theory, there is still another report coming.

In theory??? What time frame would this theoretical reporting cover?

It's supposed to be a catch up/clean up file. So it could cover any of the days the offer was live.

10 tickets submitted with order numbers matching to tracked clicks, order numbers always pasted in FW click history note.

Tickets answered promptly and all CB is now pending.

got all 4 of mine either reported or approved.

thanks FW!

I got a response now that the 7 outstanding tickets have now been approved.

Thanks FW!

Hey pumping,

Sorry for the mixup and delay! Glad it's all good now

hawpi said:   Hey pumping,

Sorry for the mixup and delay! Glad it's all good now

Thanks Hawpi!
Appreciate your efforts.

I had an odd issue, I saw 5 $10 charges on Paypal.
The service cashstar something only sent 4 eMails of the gift cards, until I brought it to their attention.....

I have been feeling lazy and was hoping if I wait a little longer my CashBack pending will appear without me doing three support tickets ( plus it's a pet peeve having to do what others were supposed to) but I'm starting to get the feeling that nothing is gonna happen otherwise......

freakinout said:   I have been feeling lazy and was hoping if I wait a little longer my CashBack pending will appear without me doing three support tickets ( plus it's a pet peeve having to do what others were supposed to) but I'm starting to get the feeling that nothing is gonna happen otherwise......

Of the 5 I bought, only the first was reported by whoever.

rebar17 said:   zero for three on the 15th reported. 3 support tickets now sent in.

All three approved, thank you FW staff.

No thanks to cashstar/chili's, sorry.

still nothing showing up in my CashBack, looks like I will have to bite the bullet and do three support tickets.... I was hoping the magic third report would appear and save me the trouble, but looks like it aint happening

When will the Cash Back be available?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.