• 16789 10
  • Page
  • Text Only
pureview said:   When will the Cash Back be available?

Look at your account.

pureview said:   When will the Cash Back be available?

February 32

Caved in and finally made a support ticket today for my one purchased GC.

UPDATE - Four hours after I submitted the support ticket I got an email saying "Were happy to inform you that we were able to match enough preliminary information on this inquiry to expedite the investigation process. Rather than keep you waiting, we've approved your request for Cash Back credit." Very appreciative for the quick response. Once again FW does me right.

Hello All!

Thank you so much for your patience with this. I just uploaded the last of the reporting we've received for this deal. If you haven't already, please check your Cash Back accounts and if you find that you are still missing orders, send in a support request.

Our Cash Back Warriors (aka CS team) replies to support requests as quickly as they can, but if there's a little bit of a delay, don't be concerned. The 4 hours LiquidSilver mentioned is awesome! But not always possible.

hawpi said:    I just uploaded the last of the reporting we've received for this deal. If you haven't already, please check your Cash Back accounts and if you find that you are still missing orders, send in a support request.

Just checked my account,no love for me. I was hoping not to have to 3 tickets but looks like you guys are gonna make me have to work for it....

Mine says CB on Mar 16th. Long wait.

TexDoc said:   Mine says CB on Mar 16th. Long wait.

That is quite normal....

So is it normal to have the transactions say reported? or should they be saying something else now?

bigboy01 said:   So is it normal to have the transactions say reported? or should they be saying something else now?

Hi bigboy01!

Yes, this is normal. If you look under the "Flags" column, you will see a pending time. Yours shows: pending (eta: 03/15/13)
The eta date is the date it will move from pending to available to request payment.

After I put in ticket Chili's showed reported for my two orders so i thought all was good but now they have dropped off of there with no CB paid? Pretty frustrating think I am giving up on CB . I have the printout where they were on there reported but what good will that do me?

otter1422 said:   After I put in ticket Chili's showed reported for my two orders so i thought all was good but now they have dropped off of there with no CB paid? Pretty frustrating think I am giving up on CB . I have the printout where they were on there reported but what good will that do me?

It is still there - it's just on the account for your other username.

saootter said:   Weird stuff going on here. I ordered on Dec 14th and I swear at some point saw it on my CB reporting history but then it disappeared and I came to this thread and saw people were having trouble. Looked at my click history and Chilis along with several other clicks were missing. Put in support ticket got email on 27th saying no click history sorry nothing we can do. Then later that day got email saying provide chilis confirmation order please. Did that and now CB shows reported and my click history now shows Chili's along with the other missing clicks. Hmmm well at least it looks like it got straightened out in the end. I printed out a copy of my CB page showing CB reported and my click history.

Of course now that reported is gone but I don't see that I have earned the CB! Yuck.

ahh sorry thank you, sorry for my stupidity!

Not stupidity at all! Having more than one account has thrown folks off several times.

My Chili's from this (3 of 4 approved so far) will be ready 3/15. Thanks, FW staff for staying on this.

xoneinax said:   hawpi said:   Just a note that this deal has ended early
Why ??
Hello ?

xoneinax said:   xoneinax said:   hawpi said:   Just a note that this deal has ended early
Why ??
Hello ?

Hi xoneinax!

Not sure what you are inquiring about since this was a deal from December? Just want to be sure we are able to address your question accurately.

Thanks!

Why was this deal ended early ?

xoneinax said:   Why was this deal ended early ?
FW will likely give a more carefully worded answer (see next post) , but I sure think it's because of the huge response and very poor implementation/planning mostly on the part of Chili's.

xoneinax said:   Why was this deal ended early ?

Hi xoneinax!

Thank you for clarifying. Wasn't totally sure that's what you were actually asking in the beginning.

The merchant decided to end it early. That's actually not too uncommon with deals.

It lasted for 4 days instead of 17.

Why does FW continue to work as a vendor with Chilis ?

xoneinax said:   It lasted for 4 days instead of 17.

Why are you asking so many irrelevant questions?

xoneinax said:   It lasted for 4 days instead of 17.

Chili's has not been on FatWallet in over a month, so I'm not sure what you are referring to?

This deal will go down in history as the biggest FUBAR of all time.

After all the hoops we had to jump through to get our CB processed... I just received email notifying me that ALL 3 of my offers were PAID as of midnight (that is, the notification email telling me the money is available to me). However, I checked and ONLY 1 is paid. The others are STILL MISSING

The following transactions are out of their pending stage and available to cash out!
Merchant Purchase Amount Cash Back Order ID Purchase Date Available On
Chili's eGift Card $10.00 $5.00 nnnnnnn Dec 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2013
Note: Your Order: $10.00 USD Order number: xxxxxxxxxx Purchase Date: 12/14/2012
Chili's eGift Card $10.00 $5.00 yyyyyyyyyy Dec 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2013
Note: **** Support ticket filed **** Your Order: $10.00 USD Order number: yyyyyyyyy Purchase Date: 12/14/2012
Chili's eGift Card $10.00 $5.00 zzzzzzzzzz Dec 14, 2012 Mar 14, 2013
Note: **** Support ticket filed **** Your Order: $10.00 USD Order number: zzzzzzzzzz Purchase Date: 12/14/2012

But my available balance to withdraw is $5.32 (the $0.32 was paid out on another purchase yesterday). *sigh*

I got a response today from FW. When CB becomes available, it normally hits your account at 12:01 CDT. However, when they MANUALLY enter the item, it doesn't actually become available at 12:01, but rather at the "click-through" time... ie, if you clicked at 10:23am, then 3 months later, at 10:23am it becomes available. While this is a reasonable explanation for WHY the money isn't there, it offers ZERO explanation for WHY THEY TOLD ME the money WAS there (see cut and paste from email in my previous post, which includes the words "The following transactions are out of their pending stage and available to cash out!"). I asked them to fix that notification message so as not to mislead people. What would be nice is if they fixed that issue of when CB is actually available. There's no reason manual tickets couldn't be batch processed just like the automatic ones are, making the CB available at 12:01 just like the rest. We'll see.

*big sigh*

Hi labboypro,

We appreciate your feedback around our Cash Back notification email we are currently sending. We are working towards having the best communication possible when it comes to your account, and Cash Back. We hope to improve this in the near future.

Mine became available but it only shows Cash Back for one card, not six. This was the concern, it was written as $5 per purchase. I emailed FW customer service, we'll see.

EDIT: I worked with FatWallet CashBack support and sent copies of my orders and they credited my account.

I am having the same problem. Fat Wallet Support's first response was that they would not look into it. I asked again. Hopefully, they will take a look.

Wow. Nightmare. I bought 8 of these, trusting the OP because they are staff here. I received the Cash Back notifier on 1 of the purchases 4 days ago and nothing on the other 7. Low and behold, that also happened to be the date after which Fat Wallet will no longer provide support. Sounds like a deliberate scam to me. And if you can't trust a Fat Wallet Cash Back offer from the Fat Wallet staff itself, well....good luck with any other Cash Back offers on this site. Cashing out today and going back to the other deal site with whom I've never had an issue. Fat Wallet, you can keep scamming your new people, but eventually you will run out of steam. Scamming is a very poor and unsustainable business model.

***Edit*** Resolved vvv

In addition to sending out a notice when Cash Back ages to Available, we do send a click-through follow up e-mail between 2 and 3 weeks after a click is made, when there's no corresponding report from the merchant.

We really do want to help you collect all possible Cash Back, and impose deadlines only because we have to live with them ourselves.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Thank you for looking into this. I should have posted here first.

I just wanted to thank the FW staff. I was paid for 10/10 GC's I purchased. Yes I had to fill out 10 support tickets, but no big deal. I am cashed out and couldn't be happier!

Alls well that ends well even if a bit irritating in the middle. Cashed out on my three, thanks FW, went to chili's with my girl. Ate some good food, drank some marguerita's, came to about $80, left the nice waitress $20, a happy ending for all concerned. Thanks for the effort to see it thru.

hawpi said:   xoneinax said:   Why was this deal ended early ?

Hi xoneinax!

Thank you for clarifying. Wasn't totally sure that's what you were actually asking in the beginning.

The merchant decided to end it early. That's actually not too uncommon with deals.

All's well that ends well? Whatever.

The above response from FW is still one of the crappiest non-statements ever.

yoregano said:   hawpi said:   xoneinax said:   Why was this deal ended early ?

Hi xoneinax!

All's well that ends well? Whatever.

The above response from FW is still one of the crappiest non-statements ever.

I understand it fully.....

rebar17 said:   Alls well that ends well even if a bit irritating in the middle. Cashed out on my three, thanks FW, went to chili's with my girl. Ate some good food, drank some marguerita's, came to about $80, left the nice waitress $20, a happy ending for all concerned. Thanks for the effort to see it thru.

Did you also use one of their eMailed offers, usually something free..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014