• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cheapest price around and $30 cheaper than the tv price

The link is to the direct Ninja order side. Click details then special offers

Once in your cart at $199.99 use code "register4" to bring it to $169.83 shipped!

Ninja Link

Member Summary

NINJA Kitchen Systems 1500 2HP Blender
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

2HP thats funny

pietromoon said:   2HP thats funny

It was funny until it turned gravel into concrete.

Really, this thing is unreal!

I purchased this from Kohls earlier this week, with the 30% off and free shipping, and two the biggest selling points were
1. It would be delivered by Christmas, (Ninja could not guarantee when it would be delivered)
2. Kohls version came with a the bowl in bowl option also, which Ninja wanted $79.99 extra for.

Kohls currently is selling it for $229.00 minus the 30% percent off with free shipping with 2% fatwallet, plus $30 Kohls cash
Net cost depending on tax for your location is $13X.00

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1171010/ninja-complete-kitchen-...

I believe that the Kohl's model (despite the product description at Kohls.com), BL772, also includes a third single-serve cup. So Kohl's is DEFINITELY a great deal when you factor in that, the nested bowl, and the $30 Kohl's Cash!

Of course, if you don't really care about the "bowl-in-bowl" or extra cup, the ninjakitchen deal isn't bad... ESPECIALLY if they stand by the "5-Year V.I.P. Warranty". The Ninja sold at retail outlets only comes with a one or two year limited warranty. So factor in peace-of-mind in any deal you choose.

I have the Ninja Master Prep Pro System and I can vouch for this item's quality and usefulness. Excellent machine.

I think this is overkill for most people. I got the Master Prep for $25 refurb a couple weeks back and it works great for smoothies/blending/mixing etc.

I picked up the Ninja Pulse from Bed Bath and Beyond (we had a good amount of store credit there) and I really like it. Aside from the fact that the single serve cup blender lid cracked and is somewhat fragile, it blends pretty well. Maybe not as well as the regular Ninja blenders but good enough for us.

Their customer service is pretty good - I called in about the cracked lid and the lady didn't even require the serial number. She just got my name/address and sent out a replacement lid right away; I got it within the week.

How are these things as compared to Vitamix or Blendtec machines? In the same league?

I was quite skeptical at getting this over the vitamix. Honestly, when I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond, I asked at customer service to learn their return policy - and admitted that I was going home to test it up the wazoo...and I'd be swiftly bringing it back if it did not live up to the commercials.

I have made ice into snow (like in the commercial). I have made frozen fruit into a nice smoothie in about 30 seconds. I have pulverized carrots into puree and apples into the same. Everything that I have sought to test in it has come out perfectly.

This weekend I will make ice cream and a dough to test those functions, but honestly, I am not worried. I believe they will work as advertised. I've used it each day since purchasing it for drinks or puree/dressing/sauce. It has been a blessing to have. In fact, I am already loving it so much that I am going to pop for the PREP system that makes french fries, hash browns, even cuts on cucumber, etc. For $60, I am convinced that it will be a time saver that is worth the money.

The ninja actually has a little more horsepower than the Vitamix. It is loud, but so is the vitamix, from what I have heard. I feel bad making a smoothie in the morning if my spouse is still sleeping - it is a loud thing....and heavy, too. A regular blender can be moved to a different room to trap the noise - this thing, its not worth the effort for my little arms

Note: I got a better deal at BBB because I had a 20% coupon at the time ($219 less 20%). Kohls had it on sale for $240 and only had 15% off...so I went with the better deal. I only got it in store because I had automatically assumed that I would return it. I was wrong...the Ninja stays.

Price is now $159.80 + $19.95 shipping - $23.97 REGISTER4 coupon = $155.78

Link

hi there--did the prep system work on the mega ninja you bought at BBB? what was the model # of the one you bought? I bought one at Kohls (1500 model BL772) and bought the prep system (for cutting french fries etc) from the ninja company --when it came it said on the box for 1500 model BL770--I'm not sure if I should try it on my model---thanks lots--Sara

Which model is this?

Need info on ninja kitchen system 1500

Old thread :/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014