• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.EddieBauer.com

Code: GUMDROP

Free shipping offer valid through December 18, 2012. Valid only on online orders at EddieBauer.com. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. Taxes still apply. 30% off offer valid on all orders, and does not include and cannot be applied to non-Eddie Bauer branded and Sport Shop merchandise, credit card balance, taxes, shipping/handling, monogramming charges, gift cards, or gift boxes. Free Shipping offer valid for Standard Delivery to the U.S. only on all purchases that include regular-priced or sale-priced items. Free Shipping not valid on clearance-only purchases. Orders with free shipping are normally delivered (to the U.S. only) in 7-9 business days, but will be upgraded as needed to ensure delivery by 11:59 p.m. on December 24, 2012. Orders must be shipped to a street address, not a P.O. box, to guarantee delivery by 12/24/12. Guaranteed delivery valid only in the 48 contiguous states and metro areas of Alaska and Hawaii. Orders placed after midnight Eastern Standard Time December 20, 2012, and before 3 p.m. eastern Standard Time on December 21, 2012, will require Express Plus delivery at the customerís expense. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

All prices in US dollars. Offers not valid in Eddie Bauer Outlet unless specified

Eddie Bauer
See Eddie Bauer discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Eddie Bauer
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry, the number you entered is invalid. Please check the number and try again.

thoughts?

Ditto!

Just called them now starts Mon and valid thru Tues

Did not work for me either so confirmed that this starts only Monday

Should be active now

For anyone who lives near a B&M Eddie Bauer, as of Friday night mine was running a 40% everything in store promotion. Not sure if it is still in place, but may be worth a call to your local store.

Eddie Bauer Outlet
Disclaimer
Here is the outlet offer, if anyone is close by

40% everything in-stores
Disclaimer
And 40% off everything In-Stores too

Check your emails!! I had an email a few days ago that included $10 code. It expires on the 20th. With today's deal, I ordered Fair Isle mittens and only have to pay .38 total.

macdough said:   Check your emails!! I had an email a few days ago that included $10 code. It expires on the 20th. With today's deal, I ordered Fair Isle mittens and only have to pay .38 total.

Yes, if you are an Eddie Bauer Friends member the code is good thru 12/20.

Yes, I am a "Friends" member and have purchased this year. Figured that was how I got the $10.

Check your emails!! I had an email a few days ago that included $10 code. It expires on the 20th. With today's deal, I ordered Fair Isle mittens and only have to pay .38 total.

---------------------------

Thanks for the reminder! Just got a 10 pack of hand warmers for free

online offer 30% plus FREE ship ends at midnight PT.

Extended! 30% Off. Plus, Free Shipping On All Orders. Guaranteed Delivery By Christmas

Last Chance For 30% Off & Free Shipping On All Orders

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014