QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

1500w Lasko Electric Flat Panel Heater w/ Thermostat $20 + Free store pick-up at Walmart

First page
1 of 3
fanetem
12/15/12 5:32 PM
WalMart has 1500w Lasko Electric Flat Panel Heater w/ Timer for $20 + free store pick-up.

Corected now The link
WikiPost
12/15/12 5:33 PM
Lasko Electric Flat Panel Heater [ image/jpeg - 22.77kB ]
MagicRabbit
12/15/12 5:44 PM
Op fixed it.woohoo!
fanetem
12/15/12 5:46 PM
MagicRabbit said:   

Like heres correct url .. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lasko-Electric-Flat-Panel-Heater-6221/...

Thank you. I fix it
MagicRabbit
12/15/12 5:54 PM
fanetem said:   

MagicRabbit said:   

Like heres correct url .. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lasko-Electric-Flat-Panel-Heater-6221/...

Thank you. I fix it

Great Job Op..
Ooops
12/15/12 7:13 PM
Thanks OP. In for one for my kid, who's comfort temperature range is way higher
than the rest of the family.
SlamminMOFO
12/15/12 8:06 PM
Does anybody know if this has auto shut off if tipped over? I read the description and didn't see it but may have overlooked it.

UPDATE = I found it in the Q&A

"A: This heater has an internal safety feature that significantly reduces the heat output and wattage if the air flow were partially blocked. If the air flow were to become completely restricted, the unit will automatically turn off. This heater will not turn off immediately if the unit is tipped over."
Redbeard25
12/15/12 10:21 PM
Hot deal. Literally.
fishhoppaZ
12/15/12 10:48 PM
SlamminMOFO said:   

Does anybody know if this has auto shut off if tipped over? I read the description and didn't see it but may have overlooked it.

UPDATE = I found it in the Q&A

"A: This heater has an internal safety feature that significantly reduces the heat output and wattage if the air flow were partially blocked. If the air flow were to become completely restricted, the unit will automatically turn off. This heater will not turn off immediately if the unit is tipped over."

Good to know. I thought the auto-shut-off when tipped over function was a requirement for portable heaters.
bletzinger
12/16/12 6:32 AM
thanks fanetem

got it with 97 cent shipping. For < a buck, I'll avoid WalMart during holiday shopping season (priceless)
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.