• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I wrote about this deal on DEC 13th here.

This is even better. Found the deal this afternoon. Do not need the juicer, but what the heck, season for some fresh coctails and show off. Just went ahead and took a chance.

People were skeptical in the last posting. So skeptics this is your YMMV.

I did this deal today successfully. Follow the procedure i as told earlier.

Kohls has this still @ 400.

Juicer @ kohls

Macys has this for 210. Sale ends today.

Juicer @ macys.

As described in the last posting. Try to follow.

Found one more trick. Have one other or two items. This will help. I had as board game in the order.

Place the order. DON'T CALL THEM PEOPLE. Wait for the KC mail. Sorry for the late post. I got mine in about 2-3 hrs after i placed the order.

Then called them to PM. As usual be nice and warm. By the way i am like that.

Here is the deal. Math is not exact to cents here but...

400 - 30% off [RUDOLPH30 code] = 280. Updated the code from randoplh to RUDOLPH30. Sorry

Had a game for 15

Wait till you get the KC mail. Got the mail for 50 KC.

Called for PM

Here is the beauty.

280 [k] - 210[m] = 70 (you will get back + tax)

210 - 30%[63] = 147 [ new calculation FOR PM]

Now you already have 50 KC

so it is 147 - 50 = 97 + tax and shipped.

Dont forget 2% FCb. or ebates cb 6%.

Updated to show price in title.

Season's Greeting to all.

Macy's
See Macy's promo codes that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    CELEBRATE15
    15% off any order (expires 9/18/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Macy's juicer is at a 40% discount. The full price actually shows up UNTIL you add to cart.

Wouldn't the Kohl's people actually remove their 30% off first and only then compare the prices? It just sounds like it would make sense, but I have never done a PM at Kohls.

Thanks

Hi,

Just tried this and it is refusing the randolph30 code. It says that it does not apply to this item. Could it be because of the payment method (is that maybe a Kohl's charge only code?)

Thanks

alanis said:   The Macy's juicer is at a 40% discount. The full price actually shows up UNTIL you add to cart.

Wouldn't the Kohl's people actually remove their 30% off first and only then compare the prices? It just sounds like it would make sense, but I have never done a PM at Kohls.

Thanks


I had luck earlier with this kind of calculation. Lot more green for the customer.

But they have changed/evolved with calculation. So kids get your math in order.

alanis said:   Hi,

Just tried this and it is refusing the randolph30 code. It says that it does not apply to this item. Could it be because of the payment method (is that maybe a Kohl's charge only code?)

Thanks


Forgot, for the newbies, if you use 30% off you have to have KCC [charge card]

But i read [i could be wrong] for 15% or 20% you dont need KCC.

See if this works for you. 20% code [frosty20] - valid until dec-24

Thanks OP, I'm in for one, why not, if it doesn't work, I can just return it.

Not bad, OP. Please put the price in your title BTW. Also, make sure you don't include KC in the total amount - it's not *true* "CashBack" in the sense that you're forced to use it at Kohls. $150 seems like a pretty good deal if you're able to get this though.

jplee3 said:   Not bad, OP. Please put the price in your title BTW. Also, make sure you don't include KC in the total amount - it's not *true* "CashBack" in the sense that you're forced to use it at Kohls. $150 seems like a pretty good deal if you're able to get this though.
I order it, but their lines are close for today. I printed the cart for Macy's and I will try to PM tomorrow either at store or by phone and if I'm denied, I will just return it. No big deal. If it works, great.

Please add price to title of thread. Thanks.

No offense, but this is one of the most confusingly worded deals I've seen. I and someone else read through it a few times last night but neither could figure it out completely.

For one thing, it seems you're saying to use a 30% code before doing a price match. Why would you do that? Then it seems your saying to take off 30% again. If that's true, how is that possible? Also kohls policy says it won't match online items. Also your title isn't as informative as the norm. It and the OP need to state the 30% off is only for those with Kohls credit cards (I think?). Also nitpicking, but instead of "today", a date is best. And (nitpicking again), use dollar signs.

Checha said:   I wrote about this deal on DEC 13th here.

This is even better. Found the deal this afternoon. Do not need the juicer, but what the heck, season for some fresh coctails and show off. Just went ahead and took a chance.

People were skeptical in the last posting. So skeptics this is your YMMV.

I did this deal today successfully. Follow the procedure i as told earlier.

Kohls has this still @ 400.

Juicer @ kohls

Macys has this for 210. Sale ends today.

Juicer @ macys.

As described in the last posting. Try to follow.

Found one more trick. Have one other or two items. This will help. I had as board game in the order.

Place the order. DON'T CALL THEM PEOPLE. Wait for the KC mail. Sorry for the late post. I got mine in about 2-3 hrs after i placed the order.

Then called them to PM. As usual be nice and warm. By the way i am like that.

Here is the deal. Math is not exact to cents here but...

400 - 30% off [RUDOLPH30 code] = 280. Updated the code from randoplh to RUDOLPH30. Sorry

Had a game for 15

Wait till you get the KC mail. Got the mail for 50 KC.

Called for PM

Here is the beauty.

280 [k] - 210[m] = 70 (you will get back + tax)

210 - 30%[63] = 147 [ new calculation FOR PM]

Now you already have 50 KC

so it is 147 - 50 = 97 + tax and shipped.

Dont forget 2% FCb. or ebates cb 6%.

Updated to show price in title.

Season's Greeting to all.


What do you mean by PM Kohls? did you call them or email them?

neeedcoupon said:   Checha said:   I wrote about this deal on DEC 13th here.

This is even better. Found the deal this afternoon. Do not need the juicer, but what the heck, season for some fresh coctails and show off. Just went ahead and took a chance.

People were skeptical in the last posting. So skeptics this is your YMMV.

I did this deal today successfully. Follow the procedure i as told earlier.

Kohls has this still @ 400.

Juicer @ kohls

Macys has this for 210. Sale ends today.

Juicer @ macys.

As described in the last posting. Try to follow.

Found one more trick. Have one other or two items. This will help. I had as board game in the order.

Place the order. DON'T CALL THEM PEOPLE. Wait for the KC mail. Sorry for the late post. I got mine in about 2-3 hrs after i placed the order.

Then called them to PM. As usual be nice and warm. By the way i am like that.

Here is the deal. Math is not exact to cents here but...

400 - 30% off [RUDOLPH30 code] = 280. Updated the code from randoplh to RUDOLPH30. Sorry

Had a game for 15

Wait till you get the KC mail. Got the mail for 50 KC.

Called for PM

Here is the beauty.

280 [k] - 210[m] = 70 (you will get back + tax)

210 - 30%[63] = 147 [ new calculation FOR PM]

Now you already have 50 KC

so it is 147 - 50 = 97 + tax and shipped.

Dont forget 2% FCb. or ebates cb 6%.

Updated to show price in title.

Season's Greeting to all.


What do you mean by PM Kohls? did you call them or email them?


Call them. I think the deal can still be made as of today 12-21-12. Good luck. I got mine. But yet to test.

Checha said:   neeedcoupon said:   Checha said:   I wrote about this deal on DEC 13th here.

This is even better. Found the deal this afternoon. Do not need the juicer, but what the heck, season for some fresh coctails and show off. Just went ahead and took a chance.

People were skeptical in the last posting. So skeptics this is your YMMV.

I did this deal today successfully. Follow the procedure i as told earlier.

Kohls has this still @ 400.

Juicer @ kohls

Macys has this for 210. Sale ends today.

Juicer @ macys.

As described in the last posting. Try to follow.

Found one more trick. Have one other or two items. This will help. I had as board game in the order.

Place the order. DON'T CALL THEM PEOPLE. Wait for the KC mail. Sorry for the late post. I got mine in about 2-3 hrs after i placed the order.

Then called them to PM. As usual be nice and warm. By the way i am like that.

Here is the deal. Math is not exact to cents here but...

400 - 30% off [RUDOLPH30 code] = 280. Updated the code from randoplh to RUDOLPH30. Sorry

Had a game for 15

Wait till you get the KC mail. Got the mail for 50 KC.

Called for PM

Here is the beauty.

280 [k] - 210[m] = 70 (you will get back + tax)

210 - 30%[63] = 147 [ new calculation FOR PM]

Now you already have 50 KC

so it is 147 - 50 = 97 + tax and shipped.

Dont forget 2% FCb. or ebates cb 6%.

Updated to show price in title.

Season's Greeting to all.


What do you mean by PM Kohls? did you call them or email them?


Call them. I think the deal can still be made as of today 12-21-12. Good luck. I got mine. But yet to test.


I was interested in this, but looks like expired. Also can you tell me when u purchase using Kohls cash and return to get GC, do u do with receipt or without ? Since new policy, I am unsure if using receipt to retunr would void and refund $0. And with receipt I believe the lowest pric in the system.

Great deal if you can get it to work.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014