• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Save $50 when you buy 2 or more of these XBox 360 or PS3 games. Cannot be combined with any other video game offer.

Call of Duty Black Ops II ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Family Guy Back to the Multiverse ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ---$59.99--- 360
Dishonored ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
FarCry 3 --- PS3 - 360
Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Fifa 13 --- PS3 - 360
Star Wars Kinect ---$49.99--- 360 Kinect
Hitman Absolution ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Forza Horizon ---$59.99--- 360
Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition ---$59.99--- PS3360
Epic Mickey 2 ---$59.99--- PS3 - 360
Halo 4 --- 360

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This should stack with Living Social certifcate. Nice deal if it works

I'm guessing the games will be regular price?
Still a nice deal since i can get 2 copies of BO2 for $70. Making each $35.

Edited, deleted everything I said.

TRU changed the price of Epic Mickey to $59.99, $20 above the going rate at other stores. Looks like all the games are $59.99 now.

Will this deal be available online or just in stores?

Their online page already shows it, but the price doesn't adjust in the cart or at checkout. Must not be live online even with the banner ad under the video game category. I'll try again in the morning. Great deal! Thanks OP.

Martin2014 said:   I'm guessing the games will be regular price?
Still a nice deal since i can get 2 copies of BO2 for $70. Making each $35.

Actually, looks like prices are also discounted
edit: oops maybe not LOL

Won't let me add Far Cry 3 to my cart. Says unavailable for store pick-up, or home delivery, yet it's part of the sale. WTF

FlyingLeons said:   Will this deal be available online or just in stores?

both... per title, B&M = brick & mortar = in-store

In store is the better deal by far if you can find them in stock.

I tried to use my Shop Runner account; couldn't get free shipping and couldn't use my $20 Groupon voucher on the website. With tax it made the total over $80, luke warm for many of the titles if you are forced to go through the website as through other avenues CoD is $45 and Halo 4 are $40.

In store the average price would be around $35 which is a really good deal.

I'm learning that TRU has an ONLY 7 day price protection so having bought Black Ops II and Halo 4 back on 12/6 for buy 1 get one half off, this deal is $20 less total cost and they will not refund the diff.... Plus I'm told I can't return online purchases instore...

I'm going to stop shopping TRU!

Right now BB has Halo 4 for 40,will toysrus match the 50 off if i buy two Halo 4 games. so in essence buy 2 @ 40 dollars totaling 80 plus tax minus the 50, will that works
thanks in advance

Boss429 said:   I'm learning that TRU has an ONLY 7 day price protection so having bought Black Ops II and Halo 4 back on 12/6 for buy 1 get one half off, this deal is $20 less total cost and they will not refund the diff.... Plus I'm told I can't return online purchases instore...

I'm going to stop shopping TRU!

You can return .com to in-store but they will only give you store credit. I would just return and rebuy.

Fir3FistaAc3 said:   Right now BB has Halo 4 for 40,will toysrus match the 50 off if i buy two Halo 4 games. so in essence buy 2 @ 40 dollars totaling 80 plus tax minus the 50, will that works
thanks in advance

Seriously doubt it, their new price match is pretty BS but small wording says may vary by store or something to that effect.

They had something on sale last week for B1-G1 50% off. Their own website had the price for $19.99 but in-store was $22.99 -- they told me I couldn't have both (price match and sale)! Sat in store and ordered from my phone for store pickup and got the adjusted price that way.

munkyxtc said:   In store is the better deal by far if you can find them in stock.

I tried to use my Shop Runner account; couldn't get free shipping and couldn't use my $20 Groupon voucher on the website. With tax it made the total over $80, luke warm for many of the titles if you are forced to go through the website as through other avenues CoD is $45 and Halo 4 are $40.

What Groupon deal are you referring to?

Mulox said:   munkyxtc said:   In store is the better deal by far if you can find them in stock.

What Groupon deal are you referring to?

a few weeks ago there was $20 for $10

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014