QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Save $50 wyb 2 select XBox 360 or PS3 games [Call of Duty, Halo 4, Star Wars Kinect +] Toysrus.com / B&M

Last page
2 of 2
munkyxtc
12/16/12 10:24 AM
In store is the better deal by far if you can find them in stock.

I tried to use my Shop Runner account; couldn't get free shipping and couldn't use my $20 Groupon voucher on the website. With tax it made the total over $80, luke warm for many of the titles if you are forced to go through the website as through other avenues CoD is $45 and Halo 4 are $40.

In store the average price would be around $35 which is a really good deal.
Boss429
12/16/12 11:36 AM
I'm learning that TRU has an ONLY 7 day price protection so having bought Black Ops II and Halo 4 back on 12/6 for buy 1 get one half off, this deal is $20 less total cost and they will not refund the diff.... Plus I'm told I can't return online purchases instore...

I'm going to stop shopping TRU!
Fir3FistaAc3
12/16/12 11:45 AM
Right now BB has Halo 4 for 40,will toysrus match the 50 off if i buy two Halo 4 games. so in essence buy 2 @ 40 dollars totaling 80 plus tax minus the 50, will that works
thanks in advance
gizmo
12/16/12 12:31 PM
Boss429 said:   

I'm learning that TRU has an ONLY 7 day price protection so having bought Black Ops II and Halo 4 back on 12/6 for buy 1 get one half off, this deal is $20 less total cost and they will not refund the diff.... Plus I'm told I can't return online purchases instore...

I'm going to stop shopping TRU!

You can return .com to in-store but they will only give you store credit. I would just return and rebuy.
gizmo
12/16/12 12:35 PM
Fir3FistaAc3 said:   

Right now BB has Halo 4 for 40,will toysrus match the 50 off if i buy two Halo 4 games. so in essence buy 2 @ 40 dollars totaling 80 plus tax minus the 50, will that works
thanks in advance

Seriously doubt it, their new price match is pretty BS but small wording says may vary by store or something to that effect.

They had something on sale last week for B1-G1 50% off. Their own website had the price for $19.99 but in-store was $22.99 -- they told me I couldn't have both (price match and sale)! Sat in store and ordered from my phone for store pickup and got the adjusted price that way.
Mulox
12/16/12 2:21 PM
munkyxtc said:   

I tried to use my Shop Runner account; couldn't get free shipping and couldn't use my $20 Groupon voucher on the website. With tax it made the total over $80, luke warm for many of the titles if you are forced to go through the website as through other avenues CoD is $45 and Halo 4 are $40.

What Groupon deal are you referring to?
gizmo
12/16/12 2:53 PM
Mulox said:   

munkyxtc said:   

What Groupon deal are you referring to?

a few weeks ago there was $20 for $10
Last page
2 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.