• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

River Treads Wading Boots, Studded Rating breakdown 18 reviews 5 Stars 13 4 Stars 2 3 Stars 2 2 Stars 0 1 Star 1 18 Reviews Write a Review Buy Together and Save (limited-time offer)
http://www.llbean.com
Item #:TK262281
reg $149.00 sale $37.99 Save $111.01
(75% Off)

FREE shipping, no minimum order.

Medium D Width: Medium D7 9 10 11 12 13 14 Shoe Size: Please select
Select width Medium D
Select shoe size 7 (Sold Out) 9 (Sold Out) 10 (Sold Out) 11 12 13 (Sold Out) 14

Product Details

Carefully engineered for comfort and to reduce the transport of aquatic invasives
We've included a brush that you can keep handy to clean the boots
Rugged construction provides protection and support in underwater environments
Tough boots that are carefully engineered for comfort and to reduce the transport of aquatic invasives. Organisms such as Didymo (rock snot) and Whirling Disease are easily spread and extremely difficult to eradicate. A quick scrubbing of your boots with fresh water can prevent the spread of invasive species from one body of water to another.

Our River Treads Boots are easy to clean, have few seams and are made of materials that dry quickly. Nonporous upper, laces and sole discourage unwanted hitchhikers. To make streamside cleaning easier, we've included a brush to keep in your vest. Rugged construction provides protection and support in underwater environments. Side ports accelerated drainage. Synthetic upper. Imported.

Half sizes order down

FREE shipping, no minimum order

L.L.Bean
See L.L.Bean promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Men's River Treads Wading Boots (24.09kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is a great find! Several fishermen I know have taken advantage of this deal and wouldn't have known about it without your posting it. Thanks!

great find for those that want to reduce the transport of aquatic invasives from one body of water to another.....11, 12 and 14 med.D left at this great price!

these are great boots and at this price are a steal! i have worn these boots for years (on my third pair) and when i am out on the rivers, i feel like a goat with these. great support and excellent traction both in the water and when walking or climbing into or out of the water. (no goat jokes please. unless you have slid down a muddy stream bank or walked a mile in wet snow, you will not understand). i am in for a replacement pair. FYI, these run small so order UP a size.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014