• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
In for 10 for the local church. I only got 10 because the sizes were all 1x and above. Awesome deal though and helps make my charity dollars go much farther! Thanks OP!

In for two, thanks OP.

Who has ordered from Women Within and what was your experience? I need to order multiples for donations, however, I do not want the hassle of placing an order and having it cancelled. PLMK, thanks and Happy Holidays!

hereford said:   Who has ordered from Women Within and what was your experience? I need to order multiples for donations, however, I do not want the hassle of placing an order and having it cancelled. PLMK, thanks and Happy Holidays!

The quality of all their items is pretty bad. Very unflattering too. I ordered some things a while back when the price was real cheap, but items are just soooo big and unflattering. I ended up donating to Goodwill. You do get what you pay for.

You never know until you try Donedealzz!

gray2soon said:   You never know until you try Donedealzz!'

I had my wife look at these. She did not like them. I would have bought a couple as gifts if she did. Some deals I am very glad I have not got into.

The parkas were delivered today. 34 coats for $50 and change delivered.

hotpa2d said:   hereford said:   Who has ordered from Women Within and what was your experience? I need to order multiples for donations, however, I do not want the hassle of placing an order and having it cancelled. PLMK, thanks and Happy Holidays!

The quality of all their items is pretty bad. Very unflattering too. I ordered some things a while back when the price was real cheap, but items are just soooo big and unflattering. I ended up donating to Goodwill. You do get what you pay for.

Thank you!

Shipping confirmation received. Found last years thread on this deal... Folks didn't care much for the quality, but the 10 homeless folks I'll be helping won't mind that much, I'd imagine.

WW81862 and WW71939 aren't working for me. Anybody else having success right now to bring it down from $2.99?

Dropped off 24 of them at charity. 10 are back ordered. As far as quantity this is craziest deal that I ever received.

Got mine yesterday, it is higher quality that what I had expected. Definitely an excellent item for personal use or donation, many thanks OP

All 35 coats arrived yesterday. The color is actually a little darker than the pic and I think much nicer. Nothing fancy but they will definitely keep the chill off of some deserving soul. Also, I like the fact that the soft warm liner lines the sleeves. Around a $1.50 each and shipped quickly-in time for someone's Christmas. Can't beat it! Can't wait to deliver to the Salvation Army tomorrow. Just paying it forward! Thanks so much OP and a shout out to Woman Within for fulfilling these orders. Couldn't be happier and hope I make someone that's down on their luck a little happier too! You gotta love Fatwallet!

I got mine today 3 gifts plus one for me and agree the color is nicer than I thought. I think everyone will be pleased. Mom and one other recipient are headed to FL on Wed so these will be perfect. Mine from last year washed perfect too.

woot woot in for one! Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.