• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Women With in has all season parka was $29.99, now $2.99. Use coupon code at checkout: WW81862 to bring the price down to $1.49.
All season parka
Plus Cash Back with fatwallet.

Item #: 0054-09107-1270

convertible collar
warm fleece lining
removable drawstring hood
large pockets

Sizes:
L(18W-20W), 1X(22W-24W), 2X(26W-28W), 3X(30W-32W), 4X(34W-36W)

Length:

L - 32"
1X - 32.5"
2X - 33"
3X - 33.5"
4X - 34"

Woman Within
See Woman Within promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

All Season Parka (100.01kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
All 35 coats arrived yesterday. The color is actually a little darker than the pic and I think much nicer. Nothing fancy... (more)

gray2soon (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 10:44p) |

I got mine today 3 gifts plus one for me and agree the color is nicer than I thought. I think everyone will be pleased.... (more)

Jlovey2 (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 11:33p) |

woot woot in for one! Thanks OP

Flowless (Feb. 27, 2013 @ 12:27p) |

WW81862 to bring the price down to $1.49.
Staff Summary

$5.99 shipping and large is OOS

Shipping was free at the time of my posting. Try using free shipping code: WW71939

WTF?? This is a crazy deal... If I buy 33 parkas (to qualify for free shipping) the cost to me is 1.49$ a unit.

we're sorry...
item not foundwe apologize for the inconvenience. the item you searched
for is currently unavailable or no longer exists on our website.
please try searching for a similar item

I was able to order one, they only have sizes 1x and up at this point (I didn't search just used the link in the 1st post). MIssed the coupon code in the notes section to get it at $1.49, but did use WW71939 for free shipping and it worked. Coat for MIL on the way for $2.99 shipped, thanks OP.

Thanks OP. I just ordered one. I got the violet jacket, used the free shipping code and the total with tax is $3.17 for me. Thanks again.

Thanks OP, ordered two for a friend. Site only allows either one promo code or the other, not both. Free shipping code WW71939 eliminated $5.99 in shipping charges, so unless someone's ordering a large quantity it seems it's more cost-effective to opt for free shipping.

In for two... Thanks

appears to be dead

Thanks jsmiley1127.
You should change the title to $2.99 shipped, rather than $1.49 plus shipping.

Thank you. I have this coat in pink and it's definitely worth more than 3 bucks. It's very versatile with a zip-out lining and water-resistant, too.

it is now 12:30 EST and it is working for me....

worked snagged 2 jackets and a $1.99 tote - Thanks

Seems its alive but you the free shipping is gone - they will give you a code for free shipping if you sign up for emails however your order must be over $25. Oh and the coupons do not appear to stack. Would have been a great buy for $3 or less! thanks for the post.

sox said:   Seems its alive but you the free shipping is gone - they will give you a code for free shipping if you sign up for emails however your order must be over $25. Oh and the coupons do not appear to stack. Would have been a great buy for $3 or less! thanks for the post.

FS still works...

WW71939

Thank you - used free shipping code but not other as they weren't stackable. This will come in handy for my pregnant daughter.

Yes they are still available - ordered 2 using the free shipping code = 5.98 shipped! Thanks OP!

PS - after looking at the exact measurements of the 1X (which i thought would be considered an XL) it might be waay too big, but I know I can give one or both to someone I know or come across. Too good to pass up for someone else.

my order went through for a 4x at $2.99. A cheap gift for my sister. I had to cancel the order and redo the order before I could get it to go through to the thank you page.

Hmmm. . .I've already bought two coats from them yesterday. Do I need another? They also have a kind of cute tote bag for $1.99. http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Reversible-organic-cotton-to...

Just bought 35 of these coats for $52.15. Will be donating all of them to various charities. A great bargain! Was $0 tax and free shipping because order was over $50. Can't beat that!

gray2soon said:   Just bought 35 of these coats for $52.15. Will be donating all of them to various charities. A great bargain! Was $0 tax and free shipping because order was over $50. Can't beat that!

thank you for helping women.

This is an AMAZING item to donate to shelters if you live somewhere cold! Pretty major impact for a few bucks

awesome!!!

Exactly what I was thinking MsJAP!

gray2soon said:   Just bought 35 of these coats for $52.15. Will be donating all of them to various charities. A great bargain! Was $0 tax and free shipping because order was over $50. Can't beat that!

This is an awesome idea. I'm tempted to do it, but am worried that this will kill the deal... any thoughts?

if these ship you will be very lucky. expect cancelations Monday.

Ah, to heck with it. In for 35.. it's supposed to snow later this week. Thanks OP

It said they were in stock when I ordered but we'll see I suppose. I hope they follow through. Surely Woman Within doesn't think I want to be greedy and want all these coats to wear myself! Thanks OP for posting this!

In 4 1 used free shipping code instead of 50%

Thanks All!

Thanks, ordered 35 for a total of 52.xx, free shipping and no tax. Will donate to charity.

Wow! A real Good Guy Greg! You sir can have all my green

They also have another heavier jacket for $2.99

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Jacket-hoodie-style-in-quilt...

When the weather starts to turn and autumn approaches, youíll want this gorgeous plus size hoodie to keep you nice and warm!
straight roomy style makes this great for layering
30.5" length falls comfortably to mid thigh
easy zip front
long sleeves with roomy armholes for extra warmth

Hoodie style quilted jacket

And also a "blue sky" rain jacket for $2.99

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Blue-Sky-Rain-Jacket.aspx?Pf...

Itís blue skies in any weather when you wear our waterresistant Sky Blue Jacket!
30Ē length
Washable wovenpolyester.
Zip hood
Drawstring waist
Besom pockets
Snap/zip front
Snap tab sleeves

I picked up my wife a jacket on a similar deal last winter, I think it was about $2. I figured if she kept in the car and only used it once or twice as an emergency rain jacket then it was money well spent, she wears it quite a bit, so it was a terrific bargain.

bummer that the heavier quilted jacket is all sold out... But got the one in the OP. Thanks!
Super gift!!!

Thanks I am in for 4 I bought them all in 1x is a really big xl. I have a blue one from last years deal but, I wore the heck out of my jacket and moms was ruined cleaning up after the hurricane. I thought mine washed well I didnt get free shipping but, I thought less than 3 dollars a jacket cant be beat

Ordered a bunch to give away. Hope they come.

in for 2
thanks OP that's great deal.

In for 34 for my church's homless program. Thanks OP!

Skipping 15 Messages...
woot woot in for one! Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014