Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Women Within: All Season Parka $1.49 after coupon code

Last page
6 of 6
zapjb
12/20/12 2:39 PM
Dropped off 24 of them at charity. 10 are back ordered. As far as quantity this is craziest deal that I ever received.
rookiemama
12/20/12 3:44 PM
Got mine yesterday, it is higher quality that what I had expected. Definitely an excellent item for personal use or donation, many thanks OP
gray2soon
12/21/12 10:44 PM
All 35 coats arrived yesterday. The color is actually a little darker than the pic and I think much nicer. Nothing fancy but they will definitely keep the chill off of some deserving soul. Also, I like the fact that the soft warm liner lines the sleeves. Around a $1.50 each and shipped quickly-in time for someone's Christmas. Can't beat it! Can't wait to deliver to the Salvation Army tomorrow. Just paying it forward! Thanks so much OP and a shout out to Woman Within for fulfilling these orders. Couldn't be happier and hope I make someone that's down on their luck a little happier too! You gotta love Fatwallet!
Jlovey2
12/21/12 11:33 PM
I got mine today 3 gifts plus one for me and agree the color is nicer than I thought. I think everyone will be pleased. Mom and one other recipient are headed to FL on Wed so these will be perfect. Mine from last year washed perfect too.
Flowless
2/27/13 12:27 PM
woot woot in for one! Thanks OP
Last page
6 of 6
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.