• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Yes. We did it twice yesterday, keeping the initial total as low as possible so that the $15.00 gave us the most bang for the bucks. Going back for more today.

Just got back from safeway. Bought the $100 mastercard GC using the safeway $15 off coupon minus the $6 activation fee ($91 for $100 GC). Then used the gift card to buy itunes multipacks (15% off and $15 off deal). All said and done got them for around 45% off. Killer deal.

Just a quick heads up: I've bought gift cards twice at safeway, only to find the card emptied of its value later on. Both times the foil was never scratched, yet the cards had been depleted before my friends had a chance to use them. Both times I took the cards & receipt back to safeway, and after a lengthy discussion with the store manager, managed to get my money refunded. The last time this happened, the manager told me that this had "been happening a lot lately" and that they had no idea how someone was managing to unload the cards without the card present or the foil security scratched off. Buyer beware at safeway!

I just put the $15 mastercard into my account

Can't find the $15 iTunes discount ......is it still available?

Looks like the iTunes card deal expired on 12/25/2015: "Vons - Gift Cards Holiday. Search Holiday Gift Cards iTunes • The Cheesecake Factory • Club Penguin • Regal Entertainment Group • Fandango *Offer valid on in-store gift card purchases from 12/5/12 to 12/25/12."

notnow said:   I just put the $15 mastercard into my account

Can't find the $15 iTunes discount ......is it still available?

The $15 iTunes deal is still good until 12/29/12.

Safeways sometimes pulls offers if they aren't added to your card yet. This has happened to me at least once.

On my Just for You app safeway now offers a $5 credit off your next shopping order at safeway if you buy $30 worth of iTunes gift cards. Looks like this is stackable on top of the $15 off of $50 that expires 12/29. This new offer expires on 1/8 . YMMV based on your area. This is a slightly better deal than the last one assuming you shop at safeway regularly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014