• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung UN60ES7100 60" 3D LED HDTV 1080p 240Hz Smart TV W/ 4 Pairs 3D Glasses for $1,070.86!

-Nice 60" screen
-240hz re-fresh rate
-3D HDTV
-4 Pairs 3D glasses
-1080p resolution
-Brand New
-Free Shipping!

Link to Deal

Member Summary

Samsung UN60ES7100 (17.39kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What is the seller? I have never heard of them, and their web design looks horrible. Can anyone recommend them?

Doesn't seem like a legit site

Sorry didn't realize this.

I would have to receive this tv before i pay for it lol

Why do I get the feeling that their business model is something along the lines of the following?
  1. Advertise products for ridiculously low prices.
  2. Receive an order for said product.
  3. Wait for product to fall off truck.
  4. Fulfill order.
  5. Profit.

If you do decide to take a chance, your order may be delayed for a bit while they wait for new stock to arrive. Of course, if/when you do receive your TV, in may be damaged from the previous fall...

best buy told me that this vendor is not an authorized dealer and therefore samsung will not honor the warranty. they also stated that this may not be a class a product. could be a class b or c which has known defects or high probability of defects. and samsung sets the lowest price which is 2499. since this is so far off, i would say its a scam.

best buy told me that this vendor is not an authorized dealer and therefore samsung will not honor the warranty. they also stated that this may not be a class a product. could be a class b or c which has known defects or high probability of defects. and samsung sets the lowest price which is 2499. since this is so far off, i would say its a scam.

johneun said:   best buy told me that this vendor is not an authorized dealer and therefore samsung will not honor the warranty. they also stated that this may not be a class a product. could be a class b or c which has known defects or high probability of defects. and samsung sets the lowest price which is 2499. since this is so far off, i would say its a scam.

Do you honestly think Best Buy will price match this deal? Use your common sense. If the deal is too good, then be cautious about how this company can sell signicantly below major retailers like Best Buy or Amazon. It simply can't. It's a scam...especially is advertisement is from a company that most people have never heard of before. You don't need a teenager employee from Best buy to tell you that this vendor is not an authorized dealer. But I am glad to hear that you have enough brain cells to be able to comprehend Best Buy employee's opinion and be able to make a conclusion that this posted deal is a scam. Next time just use your common sense and save yourself a trip to Best Buy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014