• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Limited Edition Arc Touch Wireless Mouse in Grey or White @ Best Buy - $24.00
was $59.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

White (35.95kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Storm Grey (34.36kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Side View (55.19kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

What is this? Some kind of retro thing? This looks just like the mouse we used on my old Apple II!

Sammich said:   What is this? Some kind of retro thing? This looks just like the mouse we used on my old Apple II!

No, that's not it at all. This thing lies flat when you're not using it. Packs up very, very small for travel. Bought one for my wife about a year ago and she loves it. Great deal at this price. Check out these reviews, they're informative and entertaining:

Review 1
Review 2

Is it pretty ergonomic/comfy to use?

I have this mouse and it is has been the best mouse I've ever owned. Very comfortable, battery lasts a while, had it for like a year now without any issues. I switched over to the magic trackpad because I got a Mac but, I always keep this one around just in case and use it with my HTPC.

dpid said:   Is it pretty ergonomic/comfy to use?

Not at all. If you use it for more than 1 hour, you'll start cramping up. With that said, I still love mine as I can actually comfortably pocket it in jeans.

Shows as $26, deal dead?

Got one for $26. It is not a bad deal.

I've had one for a year+ now as well. I must admit, it takes getting used to, but after that....love it. Very ergonomic and easy to use. I normally place in flat position to save battery if i step away form the computer. Overall. I'd def recommend this to family/friends.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014