• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Calvin Klein Leather Black BiFold Wallet with Key Fob Set
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

...what does the key fob do?

draculatreeforest said:   ...what does the key fob do?

A key fob is a decorative gadget to hold your keys. With thoughtful distribution of your keys, you can use a key fob to make it much easier to find commonly used keys than using a simple key ring.

The bigger questions are:
1) What does the prefix "bi-" mean (Ans: two of the thing it modifies; that is, a bi-weekly pay period will have two weeks in it)
2) How many folds does a bi-fold wallet have? (Ans: Well, you answer this one)

o cool~

SelfGovern said:   The bigger questions are:
1) What does the prefix "bi-" mean (Ans: two of the thing it modifies; that is, a bi-weekly pay period will have two weeks in it)
"-fold" is a suffix meaning "of so many parts", not a noun you are thinking of.

Wallet post on FW. TY, OP!

Finally updated my years old, faded barbed wire Hot Topic wallet from... I wanna say over 5 years ago? Yes, nearly or more than a quarter of my life.
Thank you. Green for op indeed.

Is this genuine CK?

scripta said:   SelfGovern said:   The bigger questions are:
"-fold" is a suffix meaning "of so many parts", not a noun you are thinking of.
Well i was interested until that.... lol

For those who have Ross nearby, there is a good selection of men (& women) wallet there. Most of them are between $11-$16. I have seen many good brand names - CK, Tommy Hilfiger, etc,

Sold out.

Up again on a different style Calvin Klein

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014