• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For in-store pickup only, Best Buy has Dell Inspiron Intel Celeron 1.7GHz 15.6" LED-Backlit Laptop bundled with Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 3-User for Windows, PNY Attaché 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Logitech M317 Wireless Optical Mouse, and a Targus Debossed Laptop Sleeve for $299.99.

Dell I15-1364BK Laptop, Security Software, Sleeve, Mouse & Flash Drive Package

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell Celeron Dual 16" Laptop
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
None opened, all are for resale.
Have not looked at Dell site yet.

yesidonoitall (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 9:13p) |

Thought maybe Dell had introduced a budget dual-screen laptop on the heels of ASUS's Taichi without me knowing. $300 fo... (more)

DPackMan (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 2:26a) |

what size battery does this thing have ?

badger6 (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 12:56p) |

Dell (I15-1364BK) 15.6" Laptop w/ Celeron DC B820 Dual Core, Security Software, Sleeve, Mouse & Flash Drive Bundle

Intel Celeron DC B820 Dual Core (1.7GHz, 3MB Cache)
15.6" (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Display
Intel HD Graphics
4GB RAM (8GB max)
320GB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
Windows 8 64-Bit
5.8 Pounds

Features include HDMI, built-in 1MP webcam with mic, wireless N, bluetooth 3.0, DVD burner, and a 1-year limited warranty.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is it safe to assume this comes with some version of Windows?

pagliacci said:   Is it safe to assume this comes with some version of Windows?
Nope, you need to compile your own OS and install it...

j/k

"Laptop features: Intel® Celeron® processor DC B820; 15.6" LED widescreen; 4GB memory; 320GB hard drive; DVD±RW/CD-RW drive; Intel® HD graphics; Windows 8"

pagliacci said:   Is it safe to assume this comes with some version of Windows?

WIndows 8

Dell (I15-1364BK) 15.6" Laptop w/ Celeron DC B820 Dual Core, Security Software, Sleeve, Mouse & Flash Drive Bundle

• Intel Celeron DC B820 Dual Core (1.7GHz, 3MB Cache)
  • 15.6" (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Display
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • 4GB RAM (8GB max)
  • 320GB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
  • Windows 8 64-Bit
  • 5.8 Pounds

Features include HDMI, built-in 1MP webcam with mic, wireless N, bluetooth 3.0, DVD burner, and a 1-year limited warranty.

Thanks, this will be perfect for my cousin, who is starting college soon.

Nice deal but I'd find a copy of 7 for it. Windows 8 really needs a touch screen IMHO.

I've been looking for a few weeks now for a decent low price laptop for my nephews and this might just fit the bill. I was hoping for a 2nd gen i3 or AMD A series cpu, but for what they will use it for the new Celeron should have enough power. Upgrade to a 120GB SSD and toss the 320GB 5,400RPM drive into an external enclosure for backups. Thanks OP!

jwardl said:   Nice deal but I'd find a copy of 7 for it. Windows 8 really needs a touch screen IMHO.

Win 8 doesn't need a touch screen... if you want to work with the new presentation it takes some time to get use to it, or install something like Classic Shell (free) and it will make Win8 just like windows 7. Easiest software to install and it's free!

http://classicshell.sourceforge.net/

yup pop in a $60 ssd and this thing will haul ass (compared to the sloooow 5400rpm).

Then again i've seen 17" models going for the same price with a little more beefy cpu recently.

Picked one up in store today. They had quite a few in the isle. Not a bad deal for an entry-level laptop, thanks OP!

Does this include Word/Excel? May seem like a dumb question but I haven't owned a PC for several years (only have Mac's now) but thought this might be a good starter computer for my teenage son.

why this laptop say Expert Pick whit a Celeron Processor ??

Am I the only one that clicked on this deal thinking it was a laptop with two 16" screens?

sbkastic said:   Does this include Word/Excel? May seem like a dumb question but I haven't owned a PC for several years (only have Mac's now) but thought this might be a good starter computer for my teenage son.

can get Open Office or Libre Office to do those, usually they include a trial (60 day version) of MS Office for free.

For someone who has bought this laptop what are all the outputs/inputs on the laptop?

Thanks

DPackMan said:   Am I the only one that clicked on this deal thinking it was a laptop with two 16" screens?

Yes

Packaging:
LOOK close at what you buy, many of the inner boxes had the seal broken
Outer boxes are not tape sealed

yesidonoitall said:   Packaging:

So what all connection ports does this laptop have on it?

Lol, I'm guessing so.
DPackMan said:   Am I the only one that clicked on this deal thinking it was a laptop with two 16" screens?

label
Disclaimer
maxon782 said:   yesidonoitall said:   Packaging:

So what all connection ports does this laptop have on it?

None opened, all are for resale.
Have not looked at Dell site yet.

yesidonoitall said:   DPackMan said:   Am I the only one that clicked on this deal thinking it was a laptop with two 16" screens?Yes
busyryan said:   Lol, I'm guessing so.

Thought maybe Dell had introduced a budget dual-screen laptop on the heels of ASUS's Taichi without me knowing. $300 for a laptop with these specs is kind of "meh", but a dual-screen one would be a steal.

http://www.engadget.com/tag/dual-screen+laptop/

what size battery does this thing have ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014