• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nikon 1 V1 10.1 Mp Camera
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lowest price!

Excellent deal if you are in the market for the Nikon system. The refurbished J1's were going for $260 shipped...

Gah, now I have to decide if I want to swap out my J1 for a V1.

Main reason I'm seriously considering is the V1's microphone jack, which makes it viable for podcasting. Still have to spec out a flash sled...

Edit: SB-N5 runs $150 on Amazon, $120-ish on Fleabay. Now time to do a lonely walk on the pier for some soul searching.

I don't know....if you think you might want the 30-110 lens the kit for $399 new is still a much better deal.

hewittbrettt said:   I don't know....if you think you might want the 30-110 lens the kit for $399 new is still a much better deal.

Keep in mind the 2.7x focal length multiplier. Makes the 30-110mm lens effectively 81-297mm. Not exactly walkaround lens, but great for telephoto

asuka said:   Gah, now I have to decide if I want to swap out my J1 for a V1.

Main reason I'm seriously considering is the V1's microphone jack, which makes it viable for podcasting. Still have to spec out a flash sled...

Edit: SB-N5 runs $150 on Amazon, $120-ish on Fleabay. Now time to do a lonely walk on the pier for some soul searching.

Decided to go for it. My Fleabay pile is now insanely large.

Insane price!!!

I bought mine used for $500 6 months ago.

Bought one of these for the parents!

Amazing deal!! I was so close to pulling the trigger for $300 at B&H a few weeks ago. Green!

Thanks and bought one. Hard to pass this up at this price.

im new on cameras but which one its better V1 or J1?? thanks

V1 better specs...barely....J1 prettier

Yeah.. I see what y'all are doing there.. You are trying to sucker me in on anther great deal. This is such a great deal that I have to jump on it... I'm thinking to myself "self, you can sell that brand new cannon that is still in the box and get this brand new nikon". No, I'm not going to fall for your tricks this time evil fatwallet.

edity

I've got a couple of those brand new sitting in the box cameras too....and I just bought this one....don't see why you wouldn't

Has anyone gotten this shipped to them???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014