• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B00ALYCA9O

How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

UNABRIDGED
by Dr. Seuss
Narrated by Walter Matthau

Audible.com isn't being a Grinch this Christmas. They're offering the timeless classic, How The Grinch Stole Christmas for FREE! No membership required. Just add it to your cart, purchase, download, and enjoy. Narrated by the late, great Walter Matthau.

Hurry before their heart becomes three sizes too small, and they start charging for it again!

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Thanks op

Required a membership for me but still a great deal. Thanks!

Is it possible to get the mp3 without having Audible Download Manager?

It is already in my purchase history.

nittanylion1 said:   Required a membership for me but still a great deal. Thanks!
It does not require a membership! It does require that you setup an account, or link your Amazon.com account (They are owned by Amazon) to Audible. Then you can purchase free audiobooks from them without a membership.

There are also a TON of classic audiobooks for free if you buy a Kindle WhisperSync version for free first, and those don't require a membership either. I'll make a post on those later this morning.

CrazyApe said:   Is it possible to get the mp3 without having Audible Download Manager?

It is already in my purchase history.

Yes, you have to use the Audible Download Manager. However, once you've downloaded the audiobooks (they are in *.aa format), you can import them into iTunes and play them from there. You can also burn them to CDR from within iTunes, making them DRM free to be used wherever, or even re-rip them into DRM free MP3 format, and possibly Apple's special audiobook format (still DRM free) that remembers where you were when listening, does chapter skips, etc.

what a treat, the Grinch done by Walter Matthau!

Sweet, Thanks OP

came up as $3.91 for me. With account.

It was $0.00 for me. I signed in with my Amazon account; don't know if that makes a difference.

Worked for me. Thanks OP. Signed in with Amazon account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014