• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

Lambswool Argyle Crewneck Sweater
Our Argyle Crewneck Sweater features fine Australian lambswool that's been given a special wash to enhance its softness and hand. A remarkable range of styles, patterns and colors, it's certain to appeal to every sweater taste. Each sweater has fully fashioned shoulders, ribbed cuffs and banded bottom. Lambswool/nylon. Dry clean. Imported.

Item #: 8718

Reg. $125.00 Sale! $22.97
Chart Size: Select Option LARGE MEDIUM X-LARGE XX-LARGE Color: Select Option BLACK/CHARCOAL CHAR/RED NEW CHAR/BLUE

Jos. A. Bank
Need a Jos. A. Bank coupon that earns 8.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Argyle Crewneck (159.51kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

I've never understood Argyle. It became popular back when i was difficult to mix colors in fabric. It seems like a bourgeois artifact people cling on to. Additionally, It has to be this price to wear wool. Even then, it's not even Merino wool, which is available for 19.99 in solid colors at Costco. I think wool is for people who have never worn cashmere. Once you wear cashmere, you can't go back.

RainFall said:   I've never understood Argyle. It became popular back when i was difficult to mix colors in fabric. It seems like a bourgeois artifact people cling on to. Additionally, It has to be this price to wear wool. Even then, it's not even Merino wool, which is available for 19.99 in solid colors at Costco. I think wool is for people who have never worn cashmere. Once you wear cashmere, you can't go back.

Your former statement applies to your latter statement about the comparison.

Wow 2
2 judgements in 1

RainFall said:   I've never understood Argyle. It became popular back when i was difficult to mix colors in fabric. It seems like a bourgeois artifact people cling on to. Additionally, It has to be this price to wear wool. Even then, it's not even Merino wool, which is available for 19.99 in solid colors at Costco. I think wool is for people who have never worn cashmere. Once you wear cashmere, you can't go back.

Cashmere is wool.

Once you wear burlap, you'll never get a date again!
LOL
Merry Xmas to everyone with an opinion.

RainFall said:   I've never understood Argyle. It became popular back when i was difficult to mix colors in fabric. It seems like a bourgeois artifact people cling on to. Additionally, It has to be this price to wear wool. Even then, it's not even Merino wool, which is available for 19.99 in solid colors at Costco. I think wool is for people who have never worn cashmere. Once you wear cashmere, you can't go back.And here I was, thinking that snobs were a dying breed....

Expired; back to regular "sale" price of $49.98.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014