QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Photo Collage Maker, Free Download Today Only ( $79.95 Value ) @ giveawayoftheday

First page
1 of 2
Butcherboy
12/17/12 2:03 AM
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $79.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

On the eve of Christmas holidays, Artensoft offers a chance to get a program that will help you create an amazing and creative gift with your own hands just like thousands of grateful users have already done.

Artensoft Photo Collage Maker creates unique mosaic collages from photos in the automatic mode.
WikiPost
12/17/12 2:03 AM
Photo Collage Maker [ image/jpeg - 5.43kB ]
SirRadiodude
12/17/12 5:19 AM
Pretty Cool software but the latest Norton AV stopped it from installing claiming it was a "virus/trojan" threat.
momgoingbroke
12/17/12 7:06 AM
SirRadiodude said:   

Pretty Cool software but the latest Norton AV stopped it from installing claiming it was a "virus/trojan" threat.

Wow...hope that isn't true.

I d/l this (or something with the same name) last year and it's a cute little program. Nothing like photoshop, but it did nice collages and was very easy to use.

I don't have it anymore because a few months later my computer crashed (doubt it was related to the d/l!)
GetWalletFatter
12/17/12 7:44 AM
Free software comes with a price --- "Trojan". I would not risk it. I would only try on my virtual machine.
DAYMX5
12/17/12 7:45 AM
nice little program, easy to use' I would recommend it to a friend http://www.artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoCollageMaker/
Infer2
12/17/12 7:51 AM
AVG also gives virus status to the program. Too bad cause otherwise I could use it.
eandtee
12/17/12 9:46 AM
Infer2 said:   

AVG also gives virus status to the program. Too bad cause otherwise I could use it.

My AVG (2013 Free edition) didn't register any problem with installing Photo Collage Maker.

It runs fine (Win 7 Pro) and is fun to play around with. I did a collage of my kids made from a bunch of photos of my kids (what-else).
I realize this will only be of interest to a select few (parents, grand-parents) but the effect is compelling.
That said, you can get more information at: http://www.artensoft.com/ArtensoftPhotoCollageMaker/
ablang
12/17/12 12:40 PM
I wonder if this is really worth using considering that online photo sites like Walgreens and WalMart have collage makers.
momgoingbroke
12/17/12 2:09 PM
ablang said:   

I wonder if this is really worth using considering that online photo sites like Walgreens and WalMart have collage makers.

If this is the same version that I had briefly last year, it goes way beyond drug store collages. You can add clip art and text, plus have more flexibility with size and location of photo squares. I believe there were also many themed backgrounds.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.