Disclaimer

SmithMicro Anime
Thanks goldpiece
Disclaimer

Total Defense
Thanks goldpiece
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found 7 more.

goldpiece said:   I found 6 more.

What are they?

See summary.

why do we have a second thread w/ Newegg FAR's?

Watch the rebate dates.

I'd like to have free tax software.

Is there a sticky or a popular thread for FARs ? Please post. Thanks.

my4mainecoons said:   why do we have a second thread w/ Newegg FAR's?

Right, the Newegg FAR thread simply needs to be updated. Would you like to volunteer to do it?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1121467/

Thanks for the informative post. Green.

Been a while since I've been doing rebates.
Is there a list of companies to avoid or are known for slow/no processing of rebates?

rhino850 said:   Been a while since I've been doing rebates.
Is there a list of companies to avoid or are known for slow/no processing of rebates?

that too has been discussed in the main Newegg FAR thread. Link posted a few posts earlier.

my4mainecoons said:   rhino850 said:   Been a while since I've been doing rebates.

that too has been discussed in the main Newegg FAR thread. Link posted a few posts earlier.

Thanks, but that thread really does not address my question. It's more of a splatter of everything Newegg, with a little crazy mixed in.

rhino850 said:   my4mainecoons said:   rhino850 said:   Been a while since I've been doing rebates.

Thanks, but that thread really does not address my question. It's more of a splatter of everything Newegg, with a little crazy mixed in.
Actually, if you look at the most recent page or two of postings, you will see that the topic of bad or questionable rebates has been heavily discussed.. probably too much for a thread that's really supposed to be to announce new FAR items.

For the record, Nova/Avanquest is bad. They take forever to pay and you often have to contact them. If you have not done rebates recently, the rest of the discussion does not apply to you and you do not need to be concerned. It's only an issue for big rebaters and the question of whether the companies are starting to restrict multiple different rebate submissions. Panda also takes a long time to pay. And watch out for Total Defense, which requires you to activate the product before submitting the rebate.

goldpiece said:   my4mainecoons said:   why do we have a second thread w/ Newegg FAR's?

Right, the Newegg FAR thread simply needs to be updated. Would you like to volunteer to do it?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1121467/
The person who posted this new thread could just as easily have posted in the existing one.

my4mainecoons said:   why do we have a second thread w/ Newegg FAR's?
Sorry y'all, I didn't even know we had one of those.

Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for updating the existing thread goldpiece.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Free After Rebate!

Norton Antivirus ONE user is $49 ! WOW

wrong image or what
Disclaimer
mistycoupon said:   Norton Antivirus ONE user is $49 ! WOW

I see it as $35 before rebate?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014