• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung BD-E5900ZA 3D Wi-Fi Blu-ray Player - $29/$36 shipped @ CowBoom (Refurb)

CowBoom has the Samsung BD-E5900ZA 3D Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player Refurbished for $29.99 - $3 w/code CELEBRATE10 + $8.99 shipping = $35.98 +tax.

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1033020

Many grade 6 with remote. Also some 6's with remote popping in and out at 21.99.

Scheduled to get the Fios TV app soon.

CowBoom
See CowBoom discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung BD-E5900ZA
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just had to return one of these. It arrived scratched to hell, dirty, and wouldn't play DVDs. There was nothing refurbished about it. It's like they threw someone's old and broken Blu Ray player in a box and mailed it to me. The return was hassle free but I'm hesitant to order from them again.

I returned 2 5500 and a 5900 all the same problems, they have major issues of random turn offs and ons and not reading. go with the Sony 590 or the lg 620 both go for 99 right now new!

hope its better than their phones are

no longer available

said no longer available. i went in and added 1 year extended warranty and it added to the cart.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014