• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart.com has 8-Pack Marvel Avengers Action Figures for $15.
Select free in-store pick up. Shipping is free if you spend $45+, otherwise it's $1.97.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Avengers Action Figures (52.98kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Are there different packs or are they all the same? This one appears to have Iron Man w/ multiple outfits.

Hulkbuster Ironman (iron man), Iron Monger (iron man villian), Jungle Trooper (captain america), Silver Centurion (ironman suit used against iron monger), Advanced Armour Iron man (iron man), Super Combat (captain america), Mark IV suit (iron man), and I cant make out the last Iron man. So 5 Ironman Incarnations, 2 Captain America incarnations, and 1 Iron villian that commited suicide the very comic that he dawned that suit.

As per usual WalMart is buying niche characters to sell to parents who don't know any better.

i bought two of these on black friday for $25 each.... both had different assortments then pictured.

ohh, cool then, because I would not be happy with that pack.

in for a few, thanks op

OS am too late

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014