• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toys R Us has Imaginarium Toys: 5-Way Giant Bead Maze Cube or the Play Away Activity Walker for $14.99 each with free shipping.

Member Summary

Cube
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer

Walker
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal!
ordered 2 and received a shipment delay email.. apparently they are not rlly in stock

in 4 1, ty OP!
Not available for shipping already, but can be ordered for in-store pick-up.

The kids will love this, thanks op

Great deal! Unfortunately, I ordered the cube and selected In-store pickup. Order was cancelled. "...we were unable to fulfill your order..."

No other stores around me have it available.

Amazing deal! Unfortunately, it would not allow me to add to my cart and said that my local store could not do a in-store pick up.

pimba02 said:   great deal!
ordered 2 and received a shipment delay email.. apparently they are not rlly in stock

How did you order it? I wouldn't mind ordering and waiting for it to be in stock, but I couldn't find an option to do that. Thanks

I called my local store and they have them in stock, even though it said it was not on stock on the website. You can get the online price as long as it does NOT say "Online Only".
Thanks, OP! This is a super deal!!!

anglr200 said:   I called my local store and they have them in stock, even though it said it was not on stock on the website. You can get the online price as long as it does NOT say "Online Only".
Thanks, OP! This is a super deal!!!

The toysrus website shows two versions of this, both with the exact same name link. One is on sale for $14.99, the other is $69.99. If anyone calls their local store to see if it's in stock, make sure they know you're referring to the one that's on sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014