• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I have been watching these for my son since BF when the price was $45, regular price is $49. This comes out to .79 cents a car + a storage case. Its also on sale for the same price at Target and Mattel.com
Amazon
Target
Mattel.com order page. use coupon code "IW4009266" and it comes to $37.79 + tax shipped

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

hot wheels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, in 4 1.

Suh-weet!

Lsst year I picked this up for my son, It was $25 and they sent me two. Awesome deal...At this price I still bought another box. He loved it so much it was the only thing he asked for christmas from santa. Why he needs 150+ cars I have no idea, but hey it could be a lot worse.

In for one. Thaks OP

Thanks OP. In for one.

Amazon has increased the price to 52 but Traget still has it at 39.99.

Do you happen to remember the store you bought these last year for 25. thanks.

I just ordered from Mattel.com. $41.99 with free shipping, fingers crossed it gets here by Christmas!

binueapen said:   Thanks OP. In for one.

Amazon has increased the price to 52 but Traget still has it at 39.99.

Looks like Amazon ran out of stock so they are being sold by Amazon marketplace vendors which explains the price increase. I remember seeing these in stock a few weeks ago at my local super Target even though the website says online only...

Target with a Target credit card
item subtotal: $39.99 .
RedCard 5% Discount
discounts -$2.00 .
shipping: $8.83 .
REDcard shipping discount: -$8.83 .
estimated tax: $2.66 .
your price $40.65 .

So .813 cents a car with Expected Delivery: (Friday 12/21/2012 - Monday 12/24/2012)

I'm not sure if the sale is still going, but here in Portland, Fred Meyer had their Hot Wheels on sale for $0.79/ea. You wouldn't be stuck with this assortment of cars...

Get it from Mattel.com with coupon code "IW4009266" and it comes to $37.79 + tax shipped !

Do you have link?

Thank you icecreamtruck, I just order one

rpet said:   Get it from Mattel.com with coupon code "IW4009266" and it comes to $37.79 + tax shipped !
Added to the OP

signing up onto Mattel's email list will instantly generate an email msg giving 10% off

also don't forget:

3% FatCash here
2% ebate CashBack but there is also an overnight shipping offer which may be preferred given that time is of the essence

anyone order from Mattel before? is overnight shipping necessary at this point?

Thanks for the deal OP!

edit: looks like there is a Christmas cutoff section at the bottom of checkout:

12/18 by 11:59pm EST- grnd shipping
12/20 by 11:59pm EST- 2nd day
12/21 by 11:59pm EST- overnight

Zuke76 said:   I have been watching these for my son since BF when the price was $45, regular price is $49. This comes out to .79 cents a car + a storage case. Its also on sale for the same price at Target and Mattel.com
Amazon
Target
Mattel.com order page. use coupon code "IW4009266" and it comes to $37.79 + tax shipped

The Mattel.com coupon doesn't work. What credit card do you have to use?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014