• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Low price LED 3D Smart HDTV with goog reviews (reviews on hhgregg.com)

Link to TigerDirect

•50" diagonal screen size with LED backlight
•Full HD 1080p
•3D Ready
•2D to 3D conversion
•Smart TV can stream a movie on Netflix, allow you to catch a video on YouTube, along with access to Vudu Movies and Apps
•Digital Media Player – With the integrated streaming media player you can playback 2D-Video, 3D-Video and Music, browse photos and read e-books. Easily select content from the built-in USB port or your home network via DLNA using the TV remote control
•Built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity
•Smart Hub
•Opera Internet Browser is a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products – including Mac, PC and Linux computers, mobile phones and PDAs, game consoles, and other devices like the Nintendo Wii, DS, Sony Mylo, and more
•4 HDMI inputs - With multi-HDMI inputs on the TV, you can connect multiple HD sources
•Energy Star® 5.3 certified model

Member Summary

50K316DW (5.25kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

50K316DW (15.77kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Not a bad deal for the size and the specs...; looking into it with more detail. Thanks OP!

please let me know what u find...

i am also interested to hear more about this TV

This has me wondering 60Hz refresh rate in 2D mode

I'm not able to find many reviews of the TV other than 1 person having problems with 3d and PS3 (which is fixed with firmware update of ps3 and/or tv).
I read the owners manual and it looks pretty solid.

I don't believe it is free shipping.

I have the 55" version of this TV, was refurbished and works great. Got it for around $575 shipped ($699 - $100 rebate - $25 FatWallet CashBack). 3D works well. Picture quality is pretty good (using Direct TV). For some reason, picture quality playing blue-rays not that great (I've tried playing some movies using a PS3 and Blue-ray player). Overall, great product for the price. Hopefully the 50" version is just as good. If I was looking for a cheap and good TV, I would not hesitate to buy Hisense again.

very very tempting... or wait til Super Bowl???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014