Screen Protectors XtremeGuard 82% off 2

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got this is email and picked up 2 iPhone 5 Screen protectors for 1.80 total, with free standard shipping after code 82off2

Linky

Dil

Member Summary

WOAH! GUARDED OUT!~ (21.58kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My order arrived today. And the quality seems terrific for the price!

slyreptile (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 10:54p) |

Any new codes??
I need a few more Galaxy S3 screen protectors.

Jes1 (Dec. 29, 2012 @ 10:31p) |

I ordered 2 separate ordersne with discount coupons did not come at all and the one w/o coupon came in 3 days ago. Have ... (more)

heartvb (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 8:18p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price! Too bad these manufacturers aren't making larger sizes for touchscreen Ultrabooks yet.

nice! ordered 4 full body ones =)

Got a full-body iPad 4 protector, a full-body iPhone 4S protector, and a Samsung Galaxy screen protector for my mom for a grand total of $8.10! Green for you, OP!

ordered 2 iphone 5 full bodies and an ipad mini full body kit for $9! GREEN FO SHO!!!

Good protector, Got this on almost all my devices,,, and my note 2..

got 2 also used on my nexus7

The cutouts on the the top for the S3 tend not to stick too well, better option to get one that is short or covers the front camera. But the material and visibility through it is good.

Thanks OP! In for two.

Just Ordered 2 sets for the iphone 5 at $3 something. Excellent find.

I LLLOOOOVVVEEEE their screen protectors. So easy to install (and remove if needed). And Customer Service is very responsive to emails.

The code is a GREAT find. Order for SG2 and iPod Touch 4G and I don't even need it, can't turn down 1.80 for 2 sets.

If you got a cell and need a screen protector, get this one, you won't be sorry, EVER!!!!

Great deal on two for my new Nexus 7 tablet!

code 85off2 also working

Thanks OP.

do these distort the iphone screen?

Thanks OP!

havent used them but wow two iphone protectors and 1 ipad 4 is nuts for 5 bucks.

rvinever said:   code 85off2 also working

Coupon code "85off2" is not valid.

rvinever said:   code 85off2 also workingnot anymore...

82off2 didn't work for me, but when I capitalized the OFF, it went through! Good deal!

Thank OP! Awesome deal! Repped

how good these are guys? did anyone tried from XtremeGuard?

Great deal OP!

I just ordered 2 for our HTC One V(s) that we got on the Cyber Monday deal - link -> HTC One V screen protectors
total cost after shipping with the 82OFF2 code - $1.80.

So, I did it again and got two more for our kids HTC One V(s) $3.60 for four,

Thanks.

In for:
2 iphone4s
1 Nexus 7
1 Galaxy Nexus

for 4.05

Thanks OP!
Sad that it's cheaper to order these then it is to get my "free" replacement for my Zagg screen protector, since that costs $3.99 to ship.

Good find. I've been needing something for my Nexus 4 and this looks like it.

Nevermind

pureview said:   The cutouts on the the top for the S3 tend not to stick too well, better option to get one that is short or covers the front camera. But the material and visibility through it is good.

For a quality screen protector that is < $1.00 shipped, just cut off the extra and make your own short version. FWIW, I'm not having this issue with my Xtremeguard GS3 protector at all. However, I am using it with their GS3 TCP case, which covers the edges of the front and may be helping to hold the screen protector in place... if that's the case (get it?), any GS3 case would probably do the same.

Thanks OP! Got some for my new devices as well as some older HP Touchpads!

pureview said:   The cutouts on the the top for the S3 tend not to stick too well, better option to get one that is short or covers the front camera. But the material and visibility through it is good.

Agree with this. I have an S3 (personal phone) and iPhone 5 (work phone). While this protector is great on the iPhone, the top part of my S3 protector came off slightly 2-days after sticking. It collected some lint/fiber from my pocket before I noticed it and stuck it back again. Nonetheless, for 90 cents, I ordered it again because it's great otherwise. Maybe next time, I'll allow it to dry for a bit longer before putting it into my pocket.

Thanks OP, picked up 2!

Thanks picked up 3 for $3

Got 4 s3 3.40 shipped. Awesome thank you !

Got 4 iphone 5 screen protector for $3.59 shipped. Thanks!

Thanks OP... ordered 2 for my iPhone 5 - $1.80 shipped

Got 3 Thanks OP

2 Nexus 7 guards for $2.70 is not bad.

It needs to be applied wet with soapy water...

Thanks. Got 3 full body protectors for $5.40.

Skipping 25 Messages...
I ordered 2 separate ordersne with discount coupons did not come at all and the one w/o coupon came in 3 days ago. Have any fatwalleters had problem with this vendor? Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014