Screen Protectors XtremeGuard 82% off 2

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Got Kindle Fire and Nook protectors! Great deal....thanks!

too bad none for the Nabi..
got 2 full body protectors (updated version) for nexus 4 and 2 screen only for my glaxy s2 for $5.40..

thanks OP!

Thanks got full body screen protectors for Iphone 4s and Iphone 5 for 3.60

In for 3 full body! Thanks for this OP!

Thanks

thx got 2

in 4 one

case
Disclaimer
I am using one of these on my phone now.

While it doesn't seem to "stick" as tightly as some of the others I have tried it is very clear with no orange peel look.

No problems with it peeling up since I use this case which seems to lock down the edges nicely.

Got one for my new Fire, my cell and my DSi XL = $4.50 shipped. Thanks OP I've been looking for one for my kind of old phone at a decent price!

In for two. Cant wait until the start making protectors for big screen TVs and 17" laptops. A little excessive maybe but for 82% off Id buy a couple!

Cheers.

Brilliant

Great Deal.

In your face Zagg!

My order has never showed up. Do they even respond to their customer service emails?

got these a couple weeks ago when they were only 80% off...great screen protectors! i'm impressed with the quality overall...just don't try to install with the wrong side down. don't ask how i know! i'm tempted to order more but i don't know why, i don't see needing to replace these anytime soon.

Dreamtoday said:   My order has never showed up. Do they even respond to their customer service emails?

Do you mean you never received an order confirmation? It takes them a couple of hours, but you should get it. You can also log into your account and check your order history. Shipping takes about 5 days, and you'll get a tracking number first. They responded to my email the same business day.

Thanks OP, the wife and I just ordered new phones (S3's), so these cheap screen protectors are perfect. Even grabbed a couple extra just in case we damage the first ones.

fivetalents said:   Dreamtoday said:   My order has never showed up. Do they even respond to their customer service emails?

Do you mean you never received an order confirmation? It takes them a couple of hours, but you should get it. You can also log into your account and check your order history. Shipping takes about 5 days, and you'll get a tracking number first. They responded to my email the same business day.

The item never showed up. I have written them multiple times and they haven't responded. Its been almost 3 weeks.

Good Deal!

THANKS

Thanks OP! In for 2 protectors for our iPad 2 for total of $5.40 shipped.

Got one full body and one screen-only protector for Nexus 4 - $2.70 shipped!
Nexus 4 has a glass back - so I really wanted one to protect it while I wait for a full TPU case to get shipped to me from a China seller on eBay
Thanks OP!

in for 2 thanks

Deal is dead

My order arrived today. And the quality seems terrific for the price!

Any new codes??
I need a few more Galaxy S3 screen protectors.

I ordered 2 separate orders:one with discount coupons did not come at all and the one w/o coupon came in 3 days ago. Have any fatwalleters had problem with this vendor? Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014