• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shop-Vac 2.5-Gallon 2.5 Peak HP Shop Vacuum $14.98 Was: $29.97 at Lowes

http://www.lowes.com/pd_215726-20097-9302011_0__?Ntt=215726&User...

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

VAc (7.92kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I've been needing one for the cars for awhile now. Thanks for the post.

Got It! Been looking for a lite shop vac. On the way to pick it up in-store now. Thanks OP.

Is this a wet vac?

vader9 said:   Is this a wet vac?

Yes, it comes with the foam filter for cleaning up liquids.

anyone have an xtra 10 off coupon?

reviews say it has a short hose..

I feel for ya man!!

I'm for one, thanks op, and get %6 CB with E.

They cancel my first order, so I reorder it and it is on Back Order now, . I hope this one goes through.

Thanks OP!

Got 1! Thanks!

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

Thanks, OP. I got the same exact one of these for $29.97 last September. I bought a new one today for $14.98 and returned it using the reciept from the original one; it is still within 90 days.

I have the vac. It does have a short hose. Something to consider.

Thanks, OP !

Had a clogged A/C drain, and this was exactly what I needed to unclog it....$14.98 very well spent !!

jimbocobb said:   Thanks, OP !

Had a clogged A/C drain, and this was exactly what I needed to unclog it....$14.98 very well spent !!

Interesting idea, but dont see how it would work, other than sucking up some of the water. The slime... is often down the line. Usually flushing with water from inside will keep it good for a year.

Thanks OP. I used a Harbor Freight 20% off coupon to further sweeten the deal.

Pickngrin said:   Thanks OP. I used a Harbor Freight 20% off coupon to further sweeten the deal.
I did not know Lowes matched coupons?

No longer available on line. Dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014