• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone @ Amazon - $89.99
Compare at $128.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Excellent price for excellent earphones.
We have 2 pairs at home and we LOVE THEM !

Used these on my last flight - really good sound and comfort.

Bought these for my son last year and he loves them. He says they are very comfortable. They are also very discreet, you can barely notice when someone is wearing them.

Headphone preference is highly subjective, but I bought these last month when they were on sale for the same price and I plan on returning them. And I was very surprised how little I liked them. The earbuds that came with my Sansa Clip sound better, let alone my Koss Portapros--which aren't earbuds, I know. But the thing is, I could buy another Sansa Clip AND another pair of Portapros for the price of these earbuds. The highs seem tinny and there's not much bass when compared to the Koss and Sansa products. I read all the glowing reviews, and I truly believe these folks--and the folks here--really love these. But I was underwhelmed. I wish I was more of an audiophile so I could give you a more educated opinion other than "meh". The only thing that I would add--some of the reviews mentioned needing a lot of power to run these to their fullest capabilities. I use a headphone amp, so that wasn't the problem.

Again, there's no accounting for personal preference with something like audio. I respect others' opinions about these headphones but I don't share them.

Green to OP because $260 off for a 4-star product is a great deal, even if I'm not crazy about the product.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014