• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I couldn't get the 15% code to stack. Do I need to start over and add it first?

Has anybody received an order confirmation email yet?

LetsGoMets1 said:   Has anybody received an order confirmation email yet?Order confirmations for all of my gift card purchases. The first one was quick. The rest a little bit slow. No actual e-card yet.

$1.46 for a blue leather heart key ring. Didn't need it but how can I resist? Thanks OP

drlcm said:   http://store.americanapparel.net/product/?productId=rsar300
is it legal!!!
p.s. I was just looking for things for 5$.

NSFW

Body lotion it is. Thanks Op.

You guys can use the lotion when you go back on their site to shop again.

It is dead now

worked for me. spent .10 so I dont feel i ripped them off..

looks dead now...

I got order conf of $0.11 for glow in the dark ......

SHIPFREE = We're sorry, this coupon cannot be applied at this time. Dead? Or do I need to sign up to use that?

Doesn't work for me

All codes are now dead. They caught on to FW.

They cancelled all my orders ! Bastards

MothersNghtmare said:   They cancelled all my orders ! Bastards

When did you place your order?

Ya! I love American Apparel

Site says the code cannot be used at this time.

Everyone should vote a deal as dead when that happens, to help save others time. Thanks. =)

My "dead" icon is missing...or I would!

Orders cancelled..!

Cancelled!
>We noticed that you attempted to place an order with us, but unfortunately we need to inform you that this offer was only for select customers.

I've never received such a crappy order cancellation email

ZHINGI said:   Orders cancelled..!

Got a email today saying the code is for SELECT CUSTOMERS but nothing about the order being cancelled..

Did your email say order cancelled?

tynoraptor said:   ZHINGI said:   Orders cancelled..!

Got a email today saying the code is for SELECT CUSTOMERS but nothing about the order being cancelled..

Did your email say order cancelled?

What do you think it means? Of course they are being cancelled !

Got the same thing. No big deal. I ordered a shirt for the wife and maybe if she liked the quality would have ordered other stuff but since they cancelled the order they wont get any of my business

I could see them cancelling multiple orders since it said one per customer, but they should at least let one go through, no?

I placed 9 orders the other day and they all have processed and 5 have shipped (4 already received). I wouldn't be surprised if the last 4 were cancelled.

tonysavealot said:   Cancelled!
>We noticed that you attempted to place an order with us, but unfortunately we need to inform you that this offer was only for select customers.
Ditto, but only for 1 of 2 orders. Card also shows charge for 1 as opposed to showing for 2 earlier.

Placed one order; was charged (actually OVERcharged by these imbeciles) and received a confirmation email and then a couple of days later a cancellation. Guess who is getting a one star review on yelp.com? Yeah: American Apparel. And I better get my funds back. - E

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.