• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Polaroid iD820
Disclaimer
I ordered one of these about a week ago, but paid $135 with the 20% off coupon and there was no Kohl's Cash offer. It's a much better deal now. I didn't have a Kohl's account, but I applied and got one instantly online.

Price $159.99 - 30% RUDOLPH30 (12/24) = 111.99 - 2% Cash Back = 109.75

You will also get $20 Kohl's Cash until 12/24

Without Kohl's card it would be $159.99 - 20% MISTLETOE (12/24) = 127.99 - 2% Cash Back = 125.43 + $20 Kohl's Cash

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1199013/polaroid-ultra-thin-dig...

The details at Kohl's are incorrect, it's not a 12 Mega pixel, but actually 16 Mega pixel instead. It also comes with a couple of items not listed at Kohl's, a usb connector and a wrist strap. Here are the product features and contents from the actual box:

Product Features:
  • 16 Mega Pixel
  • 3" Touch Screen
  • Full HD 1080p
  • Ultra Thin Body
  • Extremely Light
  • Dual Stream Recording
  • Hdmi output
  • Lithium-ion Battery
  • Sd Memory Card Slot
  • Built in Led Light

Package Contents:
  • Digital Camcorder
  • USB Connector
  • Quick Start Guide
  • (Instruction Manual On CD)
  • Wrist Strap
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • Includes Case
  • Includes Hdmi Cable

Warning, I have not opened or tried the camera yet, but the customer reviews I have read about this camera report that it's not good in low light or with much motion, which would make sense given the small lens. It's very light and thin though, at less than 4 oz.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Polaroid iD820
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can save more with 20% code [non KCC].

Use chase freedom visa cc OR use discover cc for 5% Cash Back. Also use ebates for 6% Cash Back. So you are getting 11% extra discount.

But keep in mind 10 for every 50.

I can't find any reviews for this, except for two contradicting reviews on Amazon. I'm VERY tempted to bite.

OP - can you give us a brief review? I mainly want to know about the picture quality. The one bad review mentions that even the 1080p video wasn't so great.

Like I said in the OP, I didn't open or try it, because it's a gift. But regardless of reviews, I wouldn't expect good video under low light or motion conditions simply due to the small lens.

nm

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014