Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Craftsman 255-pc. Mechanics Tool Set
Disclaimer
Craftsman 255-pc. Mechanics Tool Set w/ Lift Top Storage Chest $144.99 After Coupon & Free Shipping at Sears

Normally $189.99, now $144.99 after $5 off coupon "SEARS2012" and free shipping.

EDIT: VALPAK5 no longer working, price raised $5.

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

With shopdiscover plus the 5% discover Cash Back you can reduce the price another $21. Not a bad deal for this set. Purchased this set for a present for my son last year.

aautorepair said:   coupons dont and never do work 90% of the time at Sears,i really dont know how they stay in business..has to be by screwing customers at their auto repair shop or appliance repair division..wow

any evidence, or are you just another chronic internet complainer?

Both coupons worked so $139 for me + another 10% from discover= $126 w/free shipping. Thanks!

Both coupons worked for me as well. Just gotta go pick it up now.

Thanks a bunch

ubermaheshwar said:   Both coupons worked for me as well. Just gotta go pick it up now.

Thanks a bunch

how do you get both coupons to work? I only get the $144.99 price.

Thanks...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014