Voting History
rated:
Logitech M315 Compact Wireless Optical Mouse &7 + FS @ BestBuy.com

Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $7.00 + free shipping

Choice of two colors:
Logitech M315 Compact Wireless Optical Mouse - Colt Matte
Logitech M315 Compact Wireless Optical Mouse - Violet Splash

Also, their DOTD is the Logitech M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Fingerprint Flowers for $10.00 (regularly $29.99) + free shipping

Each includes 1 AA battery and nano receiver

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech M315
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Could someone look under their mouse and see if it has unifying "*" symbol.

wildbottom (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 12:09a) |

I have the M315 but bought it at Best Buy about 6 months ago so not sure if the WM advertised one is different.
The M315 ... (more)

Douggoss (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 7:36a) |

I like this one better then the one I got on sale at Office Depot. I got a bright yellow one last night. Might try an re... (more)

blueis300 (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 8:27a) |

Both colors sold out online.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find op

Cool. Perfect timing. Thanks, OP.

Excellent . In for 1 . Thanks OP.

Thanks In for one

Gracias!

Great price! Been wanting the purple one for a while now. Got it!

geez...can't resist...GREEN

Not sure why anyone makes a mouse without the forward /back bottoms anymore? Good deal if you can live without them I guess.

Excellent deal on a quality mouse. Green for the OP.

In for 2 thanks!

In for 2 thanks OP. My daughter loves purple

in for one, thanks op

which one of these have a unifying receiver?
Thanks.

On sale this week at Target for the same $7. Use the Target Red Card and save another 5%.

lavachips said:   which one of these have a unifying receiver?
Thanks.

They all have a nano receiver. However, only the description for the Fingerprint Flowers version specifies a unifying nano receiver. I thought all Logitech nano receivers were unifying receivers, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can clarify.

Nice. I went in last week to Best Buy and they price matched Staples on the M325.

In for one. Thanks.

In for one thanks

in for one for my wife !

nice deal.

Crap , missed it . Oh well , ordered from Target .

fivetalents said:   lavachips said:   which one of these have a unifying receiver?
Thanks.

They all have a nano receiver. However, only the description for the Fingerprint Flowers version specifies a unifying nano receiver. I thought all Logitech nano receivers were unifying receivers, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can clarify.

I have a unifying receiver for my keyboard but my older mice won't work on it. If you look at the images there are two types, the one with the orange logo is like my unifying one. I already have too many mice and keyboards. The software is bloated in my opinion so I just Plug and Pray.

These are on sale everywhere. Seen them @ Staples for 10 ea and a 5 off 25 coupon and @ Office Max for 10 ea if you missed this deal.

I just ordered one......... Still available.........Thanks Op !!

Hard to resist; ordered a purple one.

Then thought...Mom would like that! ordered a 2nd of the same color with another order, same account. Free shipping makes it come out the same.

Thx op, in for 1

In for 2 - thanks OP! Limit one for each color (had to buy one gray and one purple to get 2 of them).

Thanks, ordered 2 of each color

thanks got one with FS

nice, just got one. tx!

Got 1 each. Thanks OP

solid deal
I don't need one, but y not buy and worry about the needs later

Just saw this same one at my local target.

In for 1 M325. tx.

Brew said:   Not sure why anyone makes a mouse without the forward /back bottoms anymore? Good deal if you can live without them I guess.I agree. These are for people that don't know they make them with more buttons.

the same mouse M315 $7 at Target B&M

In for 1 - LOVE this mouse - got a PURPLE one!

tx!

Skipping 18 Messages...
shunja said:   the same mouse M315 $7 at Target B&M

I like this one better then the one I got on sale at Office Depot. I got a bright yellow one last night. Might try an return my other one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.