• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Thanks OP. Got one of each.

In for 1. $7.54 total. Thank you!!!

Nice deal. Got the purple one as a gift for Christmas!

Thanks OP.

Typical Fat Wallet experience:
Not planning on buying a mouse tonite, and ending up getting 2...
Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two other than color? The purple one shows a unifying USB receiver and the gray one shows the old single-device USB receiver.

Great deal OP tx

paciorek said:   Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two other than color? The purple one shows a unifying USB receiver and the gray one shows the old single-device USB receiver.I was wondering too. Purple picture shows unifying, but the descriptions of both are the same, with no mention of unifying.

in for 1 - thanks op!

Ordered one.

Estimated delivery of 24 to 28th.

Chatted with Help, they told me to expedite it. I said it is stock, and ordered by December 19, 1 p.m. ET, so it should arrive by the 24th as advertised on your website. He said I would get a gift card ($10) if it doesn't arrive.

I asked him to send a transcript of the chat session (so I have documentation - but it hasn't arrived yet, hopefully Anthony K doesn't think I hung up on him because I accidentally closed the chat session near the end)

Happy Holidays

Thanks op.

paciorek said:   Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two other than color? The purple one shows a unifying USB receiver and the gray one shows the old single-device USB receiver.
You can link more devices with a Logitech unifying receiver.

Say you bought a keyboard with the unifying receiver, you can install the software (cd, or find it on Logitech's site), and they'll pair. I think I read on Amazon you can uninstall the software afterwards and it will still pair after setting it up the first time.

I bought one last week from Staples for $10. Love it so had to order another one for my laptop.

This is cheaper than any other store - I just bought one of these at WalMart for more

Got a couple - thanks!

Could someone look under their mouse and see if it has unifying "*" symbol.

I have the M315 but bought it at Best Buy about 6 months ago so not sure if the WM advertised one is different.
The M315 Mouse does have the unifying symbol (the orange colored square with the snowflake looking thing in the middle) on the bottom of the mouse.
But the receiver that came with it is a Nano receiver that does not have the unifying symbol.
They do make a Nano Unifying receiver but that was not included with my M315. I see them on eBay for around $10 or if you already have one I would think
you would be good to go with this mouse.
I will say I really like this mouse (have used with a Dell Inspiron 1525. Fits my hand really well and has always connected as soon as I plugged the receiver in.

shunja said:   the same mouse M315 $7 at Target B&M

I like this one better then the one I got on sale at Office Depot. I got a bright yellow one last night. Might try an return my other one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.