• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cyber Acoustics 3-Piece Deluxe Speaker System @ OfficeMax - $14.99
was $36.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cyber Acoustics 3-Piece Deluxe Speaker System
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS

In for 2, free in store pick up. Good gift for my son.

Available for in-store pickup in most of Chicagoland OM stores.

Thanks, in for one. Available in store in St. Louis (Florissant). My daughter can plug in her cell for music and kindle for movies.

In for 1 - Thanks!

I love these speakers. I bought 4 of them back in the day when I worked retail for $19.99 each and their quality is amazing.

Thanks for the post -- my son needed a replacement for his current speakers and we've been looking for a deal. In stock for free in-store pick-up at Salem, OR.

Green for you, going back to get a second set

It comes up as 17.99 when I change it to instore pick up and its not available to be shipped.

Anyone still able to get it for 14.99?

Only 20 on Amazon, 15 on Kmart

Kmart's $14.99 price is for a different model number -- it's CA-3000 at Kmart vs. CA-3080 at Office Max. Different look in the picture of each, don't know about any technical differences.

In for one. Thanks OP.

These sound great for the price. I was going to purchase another one but it looks like the offer is dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014