• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
4 - Pk. of 50 - ft. Monster CableŽ F - Pin Coaxial Cables
Price: $3.99

Code BH333 for free shipping

Link

Just like the expensive stuff over at the local "big box." We made a special buy to ensure you pay only the lowest price. Get 4 rolls of 50-ft. Cable here for LESS!

Carries signal from your Dish, Antenna or Cable to your TV, cable / satellite receiver or DVR
4 separate Cables are great for working with splitters to hook up your entire home
Rugged construction and solid performance indoors or out
200 feet total! UL-listed for in-wall use. 1 lb., 9 ozs.

Bargain Outfitters
See Bargain Outfitters discounts that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

coax (23.76kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Sold out.
Staff Summary
  • Bargain Outfitters Coupons:
    BH505
    Free shipping on any order (expires 4/22/14 2:59am)

I don't need them but a heck of a find!

I was thinking of putting a feed into my attached garage; 200 ft of cable for $3.99 shipped will do perfectly...

Thanks OP!

Good find!

I suspect this is a dead deal and I (and others) am going to get an order cancellation notice. Under the item in my cart are the words "sold out" so even though it let me place an order, I am not hopeful.

the copper alone in 200' of coax is worth much more than $3.99

Is it just me, or does it seem like 1lb 9oz is very light for 200' of coaxial cable?

No mention if these are RG-6 or RG-59 cables. If RG-59, they are not good for digital signals. Sold out anyway, so I guess I will never know...

Tom9999 said:   No mention if these are RG-6 or RG-59 cables. If RG-59, they are not good for digital signals. Sold out anyway, so I guess I will never know...

Very cheap looking ends on these as well.

Tom9999 said:   No mention if these are RG-6 or RG-59 cables. If RG-59, they are not good for digital signals. Sold out anyway, so I guess I will never know...

At least accroding to the photo on the product page these are made from Monster Duraflex E194702S coxial cable which is their commercial grade bulk RG6 coax

CANCELED

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014