• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see this posted...i've been looking for a good deal on this model (my dentist wants $100 for it), so i'm in for 1.

Oral B 3000 Electric toothbrush; Amazon Lightening Deal $54.97 plus $15.00 rebate - Total $39.97 AR

Link
Rebate Link

Discover the Oral-B® Difference

At the forefront of cutting edge technology, Oral-B® power toothbrushes give you healthier gums in 30 days vs. a regular manual toothbrush. Choosing the right toothbrush can make a difference for the health of your mouth, so trust Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand, worldwide. We stand behind our products, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return handle, refills and charging unit with original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase to receive a full refund (full details inside pack).

The Oral-B® Professional™ 3000 features 40,000 pulsating movements per minute and superior plaque removal, giving you cleaner teeth and healthier gums in 30 days.* It has a waterproof, ergonomic rechargeable handle, an easy-to-read charge level display, and features 3 brushing modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive and Whitening.

Member Summary

oral b
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014