• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBQ0JoTB7SHGCB8vyqTCYRzCT0-/...

FREE after easy rebate.

Staples® Multipurpose Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream.*
Item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99 - $6.99 with this rebate = Free

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Non Inventory SKU: 866957

*Valid through 12/22/2012 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Valid on Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream, item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99. Limit of 1 rebate per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com.

Cashier instructions: Scan the bar code, or cashier enters SKU 866957 in the same transaction as the paper purchase to trigger the easy rebate. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

paper
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It really does not matter, the current offer has ended

yesidonoitall (Dec. 22, 2012 @ 11:07p) |

Anyone else have problems with the online rebate? I get:

Staples Easy Rebates®- Submit your rebate
Sorry! This product is... (more)

cpaynter (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 1:15p) |

Sounds like the store was confused and thought it was on the $3 AR paper and that there was a second rebate missing. At ... (more)

billrubin (Dec. 25, 2012 @ 10:37p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just got the eMail myself, it makes you not want to buy at Staples until midweek offers are seen.

I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

pradeepkg said:   I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

yes you can, it's a different offer #

this is good for reward cashout, correct?

deshwasi said:   this is good for reward cashout, correct?

Correct!

If you purchase four they will have to scan the coupon four times. Is that correct?

Sorry, I just saw the one limit in the coupon rules.

Scifiguy123 said:   If you purchase four they will have to scan the coupon four times. Is that correct?

rebate is limit 1, so don't get 4.

Thank you Mr C !

Same eMail from Staples

has the
HP 14-b010us for $299.99 After rebate,using the $100 off coupon, I am in for all I can get from them

MISTERCHEAP said:   pradeepkg said:   I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

Different to last week and next week as well?

aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pradeepkg said:   I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

You have to look at the form......and the dates it is effective.

yesidonoitall said:   aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pradeepkg said:   I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

You have to look at the form......and the dates it is effective.
I realize I can do that. I am just providing MISTERCHEAP the opportunity to be helpful to all the lazies (myself included). He likes that.

Just got this email as well. They must have moved me to a new email blast batch because I usually don't get this kind of stuff until after everybody and their dog knows about it.

aarzi said:   ...I realize I can do that. I am just providing MISTERCHEAP the opportunity to be helpful to all the lazies (myself included). He likes that.12-37303 per a post on that other forum. You will not find this offer in the rebate center. That was not unusual with these mid-week rebates in the past unlike the last few weeks where it has been visible. Last week's offer number was 12-35288.

labboypro said:   Just got this email as well. They must have moved me to a new email blast batch because I usually don't get this kind of stuff until after everybody and their dog knows about it.

I get 6 eMails, usually the first around 1 am pacific time, and all until 8 am or so.

Thanks so much OP.

Just bought. thank you OP

aarzi said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pradeepkg said:   I did the rebate during 1st week of December. I can use this rebate offer ? It's confusing as I don't see the rebate offer number on Staples rebate .

I'm pretty sure they've been weekly offers aarzi. usually when it's a higher limit (say 3 or 4), then it might be a multi week rebate on the paper. I can't imagine for a limit of ONE at $3.99 (before the additional coupon), it would run multiple weeks.

Thanks.
I recall reading a post from one of the know-its on one of these threads about some offer being the same "next week". More than that, I do not remember. I don't even remember if "next week" referred to the last, and this; or this and the next. The only thing I remember distinctly is that it affected me. Maybe it was the photo paper?

aarzi said:   Thanks.
I recall reading a post from one of the know-its on one of these threads about some offer being the same "next week". More than that, I do not remember. I don't even remember if "next week" referred to the last, and this; or this and the next. The only thing I remember distinctly is that it affected me. Maybe it was the photo paper?
Photo paper is limit 2 and offer goes from 12/16 to 12/29. Staples copy select paper is limit 4 and offer is good from 12/16 to 12/25. This offer is for multi-purpose paper only not the copy select. Thus there is no overlap between any of the offers. One can just put "paper" in the keyword search in the rebate center and bring up all the offers for the last few weeks and their effective dates except for this offer for which they decided to hide. This offer for multi-purpose ream paper is good through 12/22.

So the photo paper. Okay, thanks!

MISTERCHEAP said:   deshwasi said:   this is good for reward cashout, correct?

Correct!

It's good for reward cash out, but you'll lose the opportunity to earn 10% ($0.70) Staples Rewards on paper if you do. The plus side is that you won't have to pay sales tax on the paper if you use the rewards to pay.

Thrilla said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   deshwasi said:   this is good for reward cashout, correct?

Correct!

It's good for reward cash out, but you'll lose the opportunity to earn 10% ($0.70) Staples Rewards on paper if you do. The plus side is that you won't have to pay sales tax on the paper if you use the rewards to pay.

based on 8% sales tax (.56), only a loss of .14 net. I'd say if you have rewards to burn, especially if they are expiring soon, to just burn them.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Thrilla said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   deshwasi said:   this is good for reward cashout, correct?

Correct!

based on 8% sales tax (.56), only a loss of .14 net. I'd say if you have rewards to burn, especially if they are expiring soon, to just burn them.

Yeah, I agree. Everyone has a different situation, so it's better to be fully aware of the facts since tax rates can range from 0% to over 10%. I've got nearly $1k in Staples gift cards and live near a Staples w/ 3.5% sales tax rate, so I'll probably whittle those down until I'm getting close to the rewards expiration in May 2013.

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   Thanks.
Photo paper is limit 2 and offer goes from 12/16 to 12/29. Staples copy select paper is limit 4 and offer is good from 12/16 to 12/25. This offer is for multi-purpose paper only not the copy select. Thus there is no overlap between any of the offers. One can just put "paper" in the keyword search in the rebate center and bring up all the offers for the last few weeks and their effective dates except for this offer for which they decided to hide. This offer for multi-purpose ream paper is good through 12/22.
Math - you've swapped the dates on the rebates - Photo paper $14.99 rebate is valid 12-16-2012 through 12-25-2012, limit 2. Copy Paper Select $3.00 rebate is valid 12-16-2012 through 12-29-2012, limit 4.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   ..Math - you've swapped the dates on the rebates - Photo paper $14.99 rebate is valid 12-16-2012 through 12-25-2012, limit 2. Copy Paper Select $3.00 rebate is valid 12-16-2012 through 12-29-2012, limit 4.

Dano
Yes, you are correct. I did swap them. Thanks for the correction.

mathfaster said:   Rebate for the multi-purpose ream paper: https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/staples/promodetail.do?CODE=1...

for those who are unsure even after clicking on mathfaster's link:

Rebate #12-37303

Promotion: $6.99 Rebate on a Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 inch Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate reward: Rebate Check
PayPal
Valid purchase dates: 12/16/12 through 12/22/12
Must be submitted by: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion details:
Purchase must be made between 12/16/12 and 12/22/12. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 6-9 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 USC, Section 1341 & 1342). Keep a copy of your documents for future reference.

Those with a BofA card, check your BankAmeriDeals for a 10% off Staples active right now. That should make it Profit After Rebate (unless your sales tax rate >10%).

Chris.

Purchased one, and filled out the rebate. That was easy!

VirtuaL said:   Purchased one, and filled out the rebate. That was easy!Purchased one earlier this evening, gave the coupon to the cashier and he applied applied a $3 discount to make it $3.99. Rebate still printed out for $6.99.

Dano

Thank OP.

DanoMcGarret said:   VirtuaL said:   Purchased one, and filled out the rebate. That was easy!Purchased one earlier this evening, gave the coupon to the cashier and he applied applied a $3 discount to make it $3.99. Rebate still printed out for $6.99.

Dano

What $3 discount are you referring to?

1brooklyn1 said:   DanoMcGarret said:   VirtuaL said:   Purchased one, and filled out the rebate. That was easy!Purchased one earlier this evening, gave the coupon to the cashier and he applied applied a $3 discount to make it $3.99. Rebate still printed out for $6.99.

Dano

What $3 discount are you referring to?

It really does not matter, the current offer has ended

Anyone else have problems with the online rebate? I get:

Staples Easy Rebates®- Submit your rebate
Sorry! This product is not eligible for online submission.
To submit your rebate, you must mail in the rebate form, along with any additional required information. For rebate products purchased in store, follow the instructions on the rebate redemption form you got at the register. For rebate products purchased by catalog or online, find your rebate product at Staples.com® and print out a rebate form from the product page.

I'd hate to waste a stamp on this. Is there something I'm missing?

Chris.

DanoMcGarret said:   VirtuaL said:   Purchased one, and filled out the rebate. That was easy!Purchased one earlier this evening, gave the coupon to the cashier and he applied applied a $3 discount to make it $3.99. Rebate still printed out for $6.99.Sounds like the store was confused and thought it was on the $3 AR paper and that there was a second rebate missing. At my local store last week, the cashier told me that she and the manager had tried to figure it out and did not realize that it was different paper than was in the weekly ad (the customer was also confused because they bought the copy paper instead of the multi-purpose paper).

Did anyone try the coupon on Sunday to see if there was another rebate this week? I'm guessing not since it hasn't shown up in emails.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014