• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a continuation/derivation of this thread, which has the 50% off code "REDBULL50". I'm not sure why that thread is in Expired Deals, because I successfully used the code an hour ago.

Anyway...on to the deal: not all of Skullcandy's items are viewable by browsing their website. Browsing for Ink'd earbuds only shows the current "Ink'd 2" models at $24.99. Try searching for "2011" to see last year's models, and you'll find some original Ink'd earbuds (with or without mic) for $9.99:

Pink and black with mic
Blue and black with mic
Silver and black with mic

These are all $9.99 -- use REDBULL50 code to take them down to $5....and shipping is free.
I inherited a pair of these with a used iPod I bought and was surprised to see how comfortable they were.
At $20-$25, reviews are generally favorable. At $5, you're almost down to the price of crummy generic throwaways. I ordered a half-dozen pairs.

...and, if this deal does end, I see that they're $8 with free shipping at Skullcandy's eBay store (in blemished boxes):
Ebay skullcandy store $8 Ink'd with mic

Skullcandy
See Skullcandy discounts that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ink'd
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worked! Thanks!

Plus tax here (may or may not be tax for you) but there was free shipping. Most of the $9.99 ones were OOS though, you have to dig to see what you can and cannot add to cart. The blue w/mic and "rasta" ones were the only ones I found that I could add to cart, YMMV of course.

Thanks, OP.

thanks op

Silver and black just worked for me with the REDBULL50 code....couldn't use PayPal checkout though...had to use a credit card.

Thanks OP. In for 3.

Assuming these will work with an iphone?

in for 3. thanks!

in for 3. thanks!

Thanks, in for one. Even if it sucks, it's only $5.

I still haven't received the ones I ordered from the last post

cobenhu said:   I still haven't received the ones I ordered from the last post
I got shipping confirmation yesterday finally from original post.

Great deal. In for 2. Thanks op!

Got 3! Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP! Ordered a couple for my son who goes through headphones like crazy.

I can't check out with paypal but thanks OP. My daughter needs one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014