• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BBW 40% Off Coupon
Disclaimer
Hi,

Like last year, bath and body works just released a Mystery Coupon today for up to 40% off your purchase in-store.

Last year, a the UPC indicated this discount: a 2, 3, or 4 represented the percentage. This year, the codes seem to end in 020000, 0300026, and 040002.

I received 040002 and am attaching it here. This is the 40% off coupon.

Could make for some good deals, as they have Buy 3, Get 3 Free right now on their Signature Collection Body Care ... as well as 2/$20 candles. So take another 40% off with the coupon!

Enjoy.

Bath and Body Works
See Bath and Body Works promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

coupon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just wanted to give my thanks! It worked great for me. After purchasing my items, I gave an extra coupon to a random fel... (more)

wutsurstyle (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 4:13a) |

Thanks, I went twice. When the lotions were $5 each I bought a combination of those and the kitchen soaps that were 6 fo... (more)

hambirg (Dec. 23, 2012 @ 12:34p) |

Now there are a number of items that are 75% off. Some lotions are now $3 each and you can get 20% off on top with F126... (more)

hondo1978 (Dec. 24, 2012 @ 10:20a) |

Staff Summary
  • Bath and Body Works Coupons:
    BBWSEPT15
    15% off any order (expires 9/30/14 11:00pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. I only got a 20% and didn't even print it out.

Also got this code & hope it is 40%. Wasn't going to bother with it, but if it's 40% on second thought, will check it out. Thanks OP.

Not to state the obvious, but are we sure it works on sale items? Coupon states not valid on sale merchandise.

this is what i got
We are having trouble recognizing the code you entered. Reasons for the error may include:
- Promotional codes are case sensitive.
- This particular discount does not apply to items in your order.
- We may be experiencing a technical difficulty that is preventing us from checking this code right now.

Please try your code again. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-756-5005.

oh... my bad, it is in store only

sunny7224 said:   this is what i got
We are having trouble recognizing the code you entered. Reasons for the error may include:
- Promotional codes are case sensitive.
- This particular discount does not apply to items in your order.
- We may be experiencing a technical difficulty that is preventing us from checking this code right now.

Please try your code again. If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 1-800-756-5005.

IN STORE ONLY!!!! what part of that is not clear??

Todd said:   Not to state the obvious, but are we sure it works on sale items? Coupon states not valid on sale merchandise.

it may work with buy x/get y free promotions as opposed to a straight discounted price.

not sure on B3G3 Signature Series type sales, if not, obviously, better to go that route since it's equal to 50% off vs 40%off (unless you don't need 6 bottles total)

I haven't used this specific coupon, but I've been able to use BBW's 20% off coupons or the $10 off $30 coupons in store in combination with the Buy 3/Get 3 Free promos. You can't use both a % off and a $$ off coupon together, but you can use one or the other with the promos. So I expect this 40% off would be accepted as well.

ShadowedBlade said:   Hi,

Like last year, bath and body works just released a Mystery Coupon today for up to 40% off your purchase in-store.

Last year, a the UPC indicated this discount: a 2, 3, or 4 represented the percentage. This year, the codes seem to end in 020000, 0300026, and 040002.

I received 040002 and am attaching it here. This should be 40% off (a few people on their Facebook page seem to be confirming it).

Could make for some good deals, as they have Buy 3, Get 3 Free right now on their Signature Collection Body Care ... as well as 2/$20 candles. So take another 40% off with the coupon!

Enjoy.

How did you receive this by email or regular mail?

did anyone try it out ? did the 40% off work?

neeedcoupon said:   ShadowedBlade said:   Hi,

I received 040002 and am attaching it here. This should be 40% off (a few people on their Facebook page seem to be confirming it).

Enjoy.

Coupon says to print it! Doesn't sound like regular mail to me

neeedcoupon said:   ShadowedBlade said:   Hi,

Enjoy.

FedEx...or may be UPS?

For some reason I thought it said Bed Bath & Beyond. The name is so similar.

thanks for posting!! I will try it out tomorrow and let you know what percentage it is.

Last year this worked on all items, discounted and buy 3 get 3. Thanks op.

Says up to 40 % off ( Surprise Special Gift) = Pick out a coupon out of our pile there is only 1 40% off .. Sending the Wife.. Report back

chrisvenom said:   For some reason I thought it said Bed Bath & Beyond. The name is so similar.

Not really

Bed Bath & Body Beyond Works

I had a friend who worked at a Bath & Body Works. She said at least once a week someone would bring in a 20% off Bed Bath coupon.

Wife got 40% entire order, She almost fell over.. Thanks

deetroit89 said:   I had a friend who worked at a Bath & Body Works. She said at least once a week someone would bring in a 20% off Bed Bath coupon.

This is bath and body works coupon,not bed bath and beyond.

enabler said:   Bed Bath & Body Beyond Works I like this name better..LMAO...

Just came back from mall. Coupon was 40% off. Thanks!!

Think twice before deciding if the price is right...

http://grnisthenewblack.blogspot.com/2009/06/bashing-bath-and-bo...

Just stopped at the store tonight and used the coupon (to answer: it was received via email) in conjunction with their sales (Buy 3 Get 3, Daily Special, Buy 2 Get 1, etc.) and receipts (I did two purchases for separate people) shows over $280 in savings after sales and coupon (paid about $130 total out of pocket with tax included). The employees, including the manager, didn't even know about the coupon and couldn't believe it was 40% off the whole purchase. I explained it was 20, 30, or 40 % based on the barcode and the manager told me she couldn't believe what a great deal it was (apparently she didn't work last year when they did it). She helped bag my stuff and told me to come back any time. Very pleasant and gift receivers will be happy!

Glad others are finding it useful, too!

microdvd said:   Think twice before deciding if the price is right...

http://grnisthenewblack.blogspot.com/2009/06/bashing-bath-and-body-works-ingredients.html

Untill you tell the world people still line up to by this crap.. I thought it was way over priced to begin with

Funny, I read Bed, Bath and Beyond as well.

That's completely different...

Bath & Body Works just isn't the same unless they sell Dyson, Ninja or a calphalon.com Toaster and I can apply a 40% Off coupon.

Five-day-old stubble doesn't really change even with organic coconut milk face cream applied to it.

But hey, I can always check out the chicks.

Would oatmeal soap work on my complexion? [burps and grabs another handful of something salty, sweet, crunchy and greasy.]

I would like to formally nominate ShadowedBlade as the FW Hot Deals poster of the year, or at least the month! Now grant it, this was only for some silly bath products and not some high end gadget, but you for sure saved my wallet a ton of money today.

Just last week I took part in the online Buy 3 get 3 promo with free shipping. Total came to roughly $33 for 6 lotions.

Today, I went to the store and purchased 12 lotions (for the wife and for gifts, I swear). Here is the beautiful part. They all were on sale for $5 each. Plus the 40% coupon. My total for 12 lotions came to $38.25. Even the checkout girl was surprised!

That my friends is what FW is all about! 100 bottles of lime "green" coconuts for you.

I'll gladly put lotion on your back if you'll do mine.

Now to return the ones I bought online, as no one needs 18 bottles of lotion.

WideOpenSpaces said:   I would like to formally nominate ShadowedBlade as the FW Hot Deals poster of the year, or at least the month! Now grant it, this was only for some silly bath products and not some high end gadget, but you for sure saved my wallet a ton of money today.

Just last week I took part in the online Buy 3 get 3 promo with free shipping. Total came to roughly $33 for 6 lotions.

Today, I went to the store and purchased 12 lotions (for the wife and for gifts, I swear). Here is the beautiful part. They all were on sale for $5 each. Plus the 40% coupon. My total for 12 lotions came to $38.25. Even the checkout girl was surprised!

That my friends is what FW is all about! 100 bottles of lime "green" coconuts for you.

I'll gladly put lotion on your back if you'll do mine.

Now to return the ones I bought online, as no one needs 18 bottles of lotion.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again ..."

Thanks for the props! I was so excited to be the first to post a hot deal for once! Ha ha!

Thanks so much for posting this! When I got the e-mail I went searching for which codes were which and I couldn't find anything. Now I know my code was the lowly 20%. . .not worth printing. But thanks for the 40% coupon! I'll be swinging by there today.

Thanks! Worked like a charm. The ladies at the store were even surprised.

What a killer deal plus today they have their signature lotions for $5 instead of $11 a piece and you still get the buy 3 get 3 for free, so each one come out to $3 run to get in on this deal I saved $114 dollars and spent $51 and I got 23 items!!

Thank you, their soaps are 6 for 20.00 I bought twelve and after coupon total came to 24.00 w/o tax.

It is a killing deal. Thanks ShadowedBlade. Am I always getting 40% off if I use this coupon?

trehutch said:   What a killer deal plus today they have their signature lotions for $5 instead of $11 a piece and you still get the buy 3 get 3 for free, so each one come out to $3 run to get in on this deal I saved $114 dollars and spent $51 and I got 23 items!!

For clarification, they are $5 each. You do not get to stack Buy 3, Get 3 Free on top of that. But you do get to take 40% off the total bill.

Update: Lotions today were only $5 and were not buy 3 get 3. However, other signature items were buy 3 get 3. All stacked with the 40% coupon.

hdba said:   It is a killing deal. Thanks ShadowedBlade. Am I always getting 40% off if I use this coupon?

Yes, the coupon is for 40% each time you use it, through 12/22 in store.

Does anyone know when the $5 per bottle of lotion sale end?

If my calculation is right, each bottle is $1.50 after buy 3 get 3 free and 40% off.

Edit: Oh I see above, the buy 3 get 3 free does not apply. So it is really a little better than buy 3 get 3 free and 40% off.

Skipping 45 Messages...
Now there are a number of items that are 75% off. Some lotions are now $3 each and you can get 20% off on top with F126446.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014