• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Insignia 39" 1080p LCD HDTV for $280 + free shipping from Best Buy
The link

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

NS-39L240A13
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this a rebranded Samsung. I have a 42" which definitely is.

I wish it had a 120hz refresh rate

jwengerd said:   I wish it had a 120hz refresh rate

From what I understand, only the larger sized HDTVs have the higher refresh rate. Could be wrong? If so, contribute.

Hmm, this is a DIFFERENT model than the 39" Insignia TV that was $249.99 over Thanksgiving. I picked up that one.

Edit: This one is NS-39L240A13, mine is NS-39D240A13.

Edit: Ok, looking at power-consumption numbers, this one is not LED, mine is LED. This one has three HDMI, mine has two.

I have the 40L240A13 (just like this one but 40" instead of 39") and I like it a lot. I got it a month or so before Black Friday so didn't get a killer deal, but I was ready to get one and just went to BB and bought it. For less than $300 (and 1" smaller than the one I got) I would jump all over this if I didn't already have one.

Purchased. Thanks.

VirtuaL said:   Hmm, this is a DIFFERENT model than the 39" Insignia TV that was $249.99 over Thanksgiving. I picked up that one.

Edit: Ok, looking at power-consumption numbers, this one is not LED, mine is LED. This one has three HDMI, mine has two.

How has the $249.99, 39" model treating you? Mine arrived with a dead vertical line of pixels and I returned it and just spent the extra money to get a Samsung 40" LED model, rather than getting a replacement.

Hoogineer said:   VirtuaL said:   Hmm, this is a DIFFERENT model than the 39" Insignia TV that was $249.99 over Thanksgiving. I picked up that one.

How has the $249.99, 39" model treating you? Mine arrived with a dead vertical line of pixels and I returned it and just spent the extra money to get a Samsung 40" LED model, rather than getting a replacement.

My Black Friday 39" has been working great. Felt like it took a bit of tweaking to get the picture to where I liked it having an HTPC hooked up. Overall no complaints for the price.

Squonk said:   jwengerd said:   I wish it had a 120hz refresh rate

From what I understand, only the larger sized HDTVs have the higher refresh rate. Could be wrong? If so, contribute.

It's more common on larger panels, but you can still find it on smaller (more expensive) panels if you look around.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014