Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mp3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Price is now $5.99

popeye9 (Dec. 20, 2012 @ 5:56p) |

How tragic it is that some people have become so Republican that they're offended by the notion of a day in which we don... (more)

worms (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 11:30p) |

I am really happy with this esp for .99 cents. I love that the the download also drops in my itunes folder automaticall... (more)

Jlovey2 (Dec. 21, 2012 @ 11:35p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Got it.

Thanks OP. A great deal for great Christmas songs.

Thank you, OP!

Get rid of the 1st song on the album and it would be a nice album. Terrible!

Don't forget your free Christmas songs too! 5 new songs every 5 days.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=dm_bb_freeholidaysongs...

Thanks!

slyreptile said:   Get rid of the 1st song on the album and it would be a nice album. Terrible!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Xmas_%28War_Is_Over%29

Had I not just gotten this accidentally for free, I would be purchasing. Great deal!

awesome! songs by the artists I associate with the songs

Thanks OP. Got it.

Woot! Thanks OP

get $5 in Amz mp3 download credits from Scotts brand promotion (instantly emailed)

In for one. Thanks OP.

In for one thanks!

Ahsum! Thanks!

Thank You

Got in on this a few weeks from the MP3 voucher promo, but paid $1.99. This deal is way better and the songs are really good (the "War is Over" is one of my favorites).
Excellent deal.

Thanks a bunch, OP!

Thanks OP, some of those songs alone are worth a $1. Had some credit I was waiting to use, perfect timing!

Thanks OP, just purchased this. These are the exact same songs my local radio stations have on repeat all month, so now I can listen to them without the 5 minute block of commercials.

A money savings tip for holiday music:

Use a streaming service like Sp0tify. Setup a playlist on your computer of the Christmas music you like. At home you can use that playlist and if you're out and about you can start a playlist radio station from it on your mobile device.

Both of those options are "free" and commercial driven...I think you hear a minute of commercials every 7 songs. That's one bad part about it...if you skip 7 songs because you don't like them you'll hear back to back commercials.

Obviously this only helps out those with iOS/Android...but it's free!

In any event, GREEN for the deal!

Or just create a YouTube playlist, set it on random, then enjoy it on any device that can access YouTube.

kdn102 said:   A money savings tip for holiday music:

Use a streaming service like Sp0tify. Setup a playlist on your computer of the Christmas music you like. At home you can use that playlist and if you're out and about you can start a playlist radio station from it on your mobile device.

Both of those options are "free" and commercial driven...I think you hear a minute of commercials every 7 songs. That's one bad part about it...if you skip 7 songs because you don't like them you'll hear back to back commercials.

Thank you! Couldn't pass this one up...

Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.

STEP 1
Disclaimer

STEP 2
Disclaimer

STEP 3
Disclaimer
thenewromantics said:   Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.

Wrong - Amazon uploads to cloud right after your purchase you have the option of downloading and it does ask you to install the Amazon Downloader, I skip that and can easily download the MP3 to my computer.

thenewromantics said:   Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.

You couldn't be more wrong. Your post is full of fail.

riznick said:   thenewromantics said:   Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.

You couldn't be more wrong. Your post is full of fail.

Instead of kicking "thenewromantics" in the balls, you couldn't have offered a helpful suggestion like "archena" did? Where's your Holiday Spirit?

alethia said:   Don't forget your free Christmas songs too! 5 new songs every 5 days.

Works like a charm (with a throwaway email address of course). This should be a deal of its own.

You can make your own playlists through grooveshark. It's free and is commercial driven, but 1) the commercials happen once maybe every two hours, and 2) you don't see them if you have adblocker enabled. Nonetheless, I bought this because I'm going to be travelling a lot over the Christmas season and this will be nice for the stretches when I can't find a station.
Thanks!

kdn102 said:   A money savings tip for holiday music:

MrWizzard said:   alethia said:   Don't forget your free Christmas songs too! 5 new songs every 5 days.

Works like a charm (with a throwaway email address of course). This should be a deal of its own.

This is posted too
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240328

slyreptile said:   Get rid of the 1st song on the album and it would be a nice album. Terrible!

The suckage is indeed STRONG on that one but there is other garbage on there as well like The Chipmunks and Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer. Blech!

Can't hurt for $0.99. Now I too can run a holiday Xmas radio station.

Used 99 cents of my existing Amazon credit, Hot Deal.

Also picked up Bruce Springsteen "Santa Claus is coming to town" for $.69.

Now I am all in the Xmas spirit.

Agree. Get rid of the 1st song on the album and it would be a nice album.

The Lennon song rightly leads off the set. But personally I'd lose Amy Grant.

Thank you OP.

julfind said:   The Lennon song rightly leads off the set. But personally I'd lose Amy Grant.

Yeah, get rid of one of the songs actually about the real meaning of Christmas instead of the Lennon drivel. Makes perfect sense.

I'm listening to all of the "Essential NOW That's What I Call Christmas" albums on L=Spotify]/Spotify-coupons/#shopnow=http://www.spotify.com[/L]. No muss, no fuss.

Skipping 5 Messages...
I am really happy with this esp for .99 cents. I love that the the download also drops in my itunes folder automatically.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014