Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Amazon MP3 - The Essential NOW That's What I Call Christmas (MP3 album) $0.99

3 of 5
spankyj
12/19/12 7:37 AM
Thanks OP, some of those songs alone are worth a $1. Had some credit I was waiting to use, perfect timing!
TacoSmith
12/19/12 8:12 AM
Thanks OP, just purchased this. These are the exact same songs my local radio stations have on repeat all month, so now I can listen to them without the 5 minute block of commercials.
kdn102
12/19/12 8:31 AM
A money savings tip for holiday music:

Use a streaming service like Sp0tify. Setup a playlist on your computer of the Christmas music you like. At home you can use that playlist and if you're out and about you can start a playlist radio station from it on your mobile device.

Both of those options are "free" and commercial driven...I think you hear a minute of commercials every 7 songs. That's one bad part about it...if you skip 7 songs because you don't like them you'll hear back to back commercials.

Obviously this only helps out those with iOS/Android...but it's free!

In any event, GREEN for the deal!
TacoSmith
12/19/12 9:39 AM
Or just create a YouTube playlist, set it on random, then enjoy it on any device that can access YouTube.

kdn102 said:   

A money savings tip for holiday music:

Use a streaming service like Sp0tify. Setup a playlist on your computer of the Christmas music you like. At home you can use that playlist and if you're out and about you can start a playlist radio station from it on your mobile device.

Both of those options are "free" and commercial driven...I think you hear a minute of commercials every 7 songs. That's one bad part about it...if you skip 7 songs because you don't like them you'll hear back to back commercials.

Obviously this only helps out those with iOS/Android...but it's free!

In any event, GREEN for the deal!

stovetop24
12/19/12 10:21 AM
Thank you! Couldn't pass this one up...
thenewromantics
12/19/12 11:05 AM
Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.
archena
12/19/12 11:11 AM
thenewromantics said:   

Regret. Can't easily download the mp3. Seems Amazon want sto store it in the cloud. You can download if you install their media software. No thanks.

Wrong - Amazon uploads to cloud right after your purchase you have the option of downloading and it does ask you to install the Amazon Downloader, I skip that and can easily download the MP3 to my computer.
STEP 1 [ image/jpeg - 6.82kB ]
STEP 2 [ image/jpeg - 26.63kB ]
STEP 3 [ image/jpeg - 27.19kB ]
riznick
12/19/12 11:41 AM
thenewromantics said:   

You couldn't be more wrong. Your post is full of fail.
MrWizzard
12/19/12 12:04 PM
riznick said:   

thenewromantics said:   

You couldn't be more wrong. Your post is full of fail.

Instead of kicking "thenewromantics" in the balls, you couldn't have offered a helpful suggestion like "archena" did? Where's your Holiday Spirit?
MrWizzard
12/19/12 12:07 PM
alethia said:   

Don't forget your free Christmas songs too! 5 new songs every 5 days.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=dm_bb_freeholidaysongs...

Works like a charm (with a throwaway email address of course). This should be a deal of its own.
3 of 5
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.