QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

HTC EVO V 4G for $149.99 at virginmobileusa.com

First page
1 of 3
aamine
12/18/12 9:49 PM
HTC EVO V 4G for $149.99 + free shipping

link
vm evo [ image/jpeg - 48.35kB ]
WikiPost
12/18/12 9:49 PM
HTC EVO V 4G [ image/png - 119.28kB ]
timsy
12/18/12 10:00 PM
Got this phone. Love this phone.

The 4G is WiMax: http://www.clear.com/coverage

Don't forget the $12.50 CashBack.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Virgin-Mobile-coupons/
OceanCat
12/18/12 10:54 PM
Is this phone capable of LTE speeds when they are available? Or is this WiMax only?


timsy said:   

Got this phone. Love this phone.

The 4G is WiMax: http://www.clear.com/coverage

Don't forget the $12.50 CashBack.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Virgin-Mobile-coupons/

Zuke76
12/19/12 7:02 AM
What are the big selling points between the Galaxy SII and this EVO V?
fuqiang
12/19/12 7:51 AM
Is it unlocked?
MunkeeBoy
12/19/12 7:55 AM
OceanCat said:   

Is this phone capable of LTE speeds when they are available? Or is this WiMax only?


timsy said:   

Got this phone. Love this phone.

The 4G is WiMax: http://www.clear.com/coverage

Don't forget the $12.50 CashBack.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Virgin-Mobile-coupons/





It is WiMax only. No Virgin Mobile phones that have been released to date are capable of using LTE.
ProppaT
12/19/12 8:05 AM
OceanCat said:   

Is this phone capable of LTE speeds when they are available? Or is this WiMax only?


timsy said:   

Got this phone. Love this phone.

The 4G is WiMax: http://www.clear.com/coverage

Don't forget the $12.50 CashBack.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Virgin-Mobile-coupons/





Only WiMax. I have this phone and the WiMax ranges in speed from 10mbps to .5mbps depending on the time of day, location, etc. More than fast enough to stream music no matter what, which is going to be the important part for most of us. I do Netflix sometimes with varying results (again, depends on location/tower and time of day). Web browsing is plenty fast.
suezyque
12/19/12 9:15 AM
This is my new phone and I love it. It's so much more responsive than the Triumph I just sold on CL.
lemonhead
12/19/12 11:42 AM
Zuke76 said:   

What are the big selling points between the Galaxy SII and this EVO V?


the big selling point for ME is that the EVO V shoots 3D pictures and video!!!!
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...